Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Biochem: Reverse Engineering Question

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Biochem: Reverse Engineering Question

Sardeya
12.30.2011 , 06:47 PM | #1
Hello everyone.
If I reverse engineer a stack of medpacs (instead of one at a time), do they still give their individual percentage chance of giving me the new recipe, or do I have to separate them into individual pacs before I reverse engineer to achieve highest possible chance of learning my new recipe?
Thanks!

Mokallaz
12.30.2011 , 06:52 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Sardeya View Post
Hello everyone.
If I reverse engineer a stack of medpacs (instead of one at a time), do they still give their individual percentage chance of giving me the new recipe, or do I have to separate them into individual pacs before I reverse engineer to achieve highest possible chance of learning my new recipe?
Thanks!
You can do them by the stack, you will get your roll per item same as if you did them one by one.
GM of
A casually-hardcore US-West Empire PvE raiding guild

jarosujo
12.30.2011 , 07:11 PM | #3
Don't want to make new thread so I will use this one, hope you don't mind. I already know 3 types of Tier1 (Compact) Medpac (green/blue prototype/purple reusable). Now I would like to get Tier2, which gives more health. I understand I have to get the green one first and then use RE to get blue and purple one, but how do I get the green one ? My lvl is 25, which is more than enough. Should I just continue to RE purple medpack ?
Thanx.

chimecat
12.30.2011 , 07:29 PM | #4
You have to buy new recipies. The biochem vendor sells them, and you get new ones depending on your skill lvl, not character lvl.