Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

South African Players Unite!

Schacherl
12.13.2011 , 10:11 AM | #21
Hiya again from Joburg (after a long forum wipe)

Sitting at work watching the crazy amount of threads in the EGA posts

Waiting for e-mail. Will try to get into the same server too.

Laterz
"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant when compared to the power of the Force!"

Lionlager
12.13.2011 , 10:17 AM | #22
Hey, im from Durban... looks like my guild's been deployed to that server as well cool. Waiting for email, though.

Boerewors
12.13.2011 , 10:54 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Lionlager View Post
Hey, im from Durban... looks like my guild's been deployed to that server as well cool. Waiting for email, though.
Which guild is that? Is it Empire side?
"Humility endless is."

Rommulis
12.13.2011 , 11:14 AM | #24
Seems this is the place to go then. If anyone else sees the similar thread I created just ignore it, should've used the search function first :P

From Cape Town too, waiting on the bloody box to arrive from the US. Hopefully see you guys in game just after Christmas.

Boerewors
12.13.2011 , 11:20 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Rommulis View Post
Seems this is the place to go then. If anyone else sees the similar thread I created just ignore it, should've used the search function first :P

From Cape Town too, waiting on the bloody box to arrive from the US. Hopefully see you guys in game just after Christmas.
Hope you don't mind but I posted a link to this thread in yours just to let people know ;-).

Did you pre-order? If so, we can see you in game from when you get the early access invite up until the 20th.

Bioware have made noises about discussing the grace period at top level, so we will still wait and see what happens with that.
"Humility endless is."

Boerewors
12.13.2011 , 11:30 AM | #26
Planning to fill up all 8 slots with characters straight after I get in, 4 on each side to hopefully get the names I like and have already planned ;-)

Here is to hoping!
"Humility endless is."

Sunit
12.13.2011 , 11:32 AM | #27
guys i keep hearing about people that have pre-ordered in like Nov/Dec and they have started playing... has anybody else heard of this?
..Vescere bracis meis...

Boerewors
12.13.2011 , 11:38 AM | #28
Been following the #SWTOR twitter stream all day, seen nothing about that.
"Humility endless is."

Schacherl
12.13.2011 , 12:05 PM | #29
I've seen a few posts saying they ordered in November and are in ... not sure if they only trolling and stirring kak though tbh!
"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant when compared to the power of the Force!"

misittig
12.13.2011 , 12:46 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Schacherl View Post
I've seen a few posts saying they ordered in November and are in ... not sure if they only trolling and stirring kak though tbh!
I would not be surprised if they were. It's sad that there are people out there who just like trolling forums...

Anyway, ya I would love to join up with you guys, will look you up as son as I'm in game. Look for ChromeDawn. We should try to draw some more RSA players in with us! Would be awesome!

I will join up on your server and look for you guys, do you also have an Imperial Guild or are we just using the same one for both?

I will also create my eight characters first before anything else.

Also following the twitter feed, though I don't have a twitter account, this is the first time I have even felt the slightest desire to use the service. It's just that no one i know uses it.