Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

South African Players Unite!

Boerewors
12.13.2011 , 08:05 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by -oz- View Post
No client!!! Why have you not pre-loaded? I have a 4mb line and it took almost a full day to download.
I got a wireless ISP and can max throughput 60k/s download, it would take me 18 days to download.

I have multiple sources lined up for a client, hoping one of them comes through before the weekend at least. If they don't I will drive the 140km to Durban (I stay outside PMB) on Thursday to pick a copy up from anyone that is willing to share!

Anyone here stay in Durban and willing to help me if my plans fall through?
"Humility endless is."

-oz-
12.13.2011 , 08:10 AM | #12
Damn dude, that sucks. But ye, I am in Durban, so if you can't organize the client, I will pop it on a couple DVD's and you can come collect it. Nothing worse than having access and not being able to play, that's just torture.

-oz-
12.13.2011 , 08:31 AM | #13
hmm, Boerewors did you get my messages? I replied to yours, but it does not show anything in my outbox, only your message in my inbox.

Boerewors
12.13.2011 , 08:33 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by -oz- View Post
hmm, Boerewors did you get my messages? I replied to yours, but it does not show anything in my outbox, only your message in my inbox.
Got it yes! I replied to you. Totally awesome of you to offer to help me ;-)

Much appreciated! I hope we are setting a good trend for our little SA community!
"Humility endless is."

-oz-
12.13.2011 , 08:59 AM | #15
No Problem. Now to decide on how late its worth staying up tonight to see if I get in, damn having to work tomorrow.

Sunit
12.13.2011 , 09:07 AM | #16
Hey boerewors

will see you guys when i can get into the game...see you on the server...

may the wors be with you
..Vescere bracis meis...

misittig
12.13.2011 , 09:08 AM | #17
Hey guys! Nice to see some other south africans on here! I haven't gotten intot he game just yet, but pre-ordered and verified my code a while ago (2 months at least), so it shouldn't be long...

I am a part of Order of the Risen & Order of the Fallen Guilds (Basically the same guild, just one is Republic, and the other is Imperial). We are on the Nightmare Land EU PVE server.

How many are there in your guild? I might decide to change over so I don't have to keep myself from laughing at all the pommy accents!

[Edit] It also looks like you could use a Smuggler (Gunslinger), let me know. Also I have the client fully downloaded for anyone in Cape Town that wants it... I am in Big Bay, but we can meet up anywhere.

Boerewors
12.13.2011 , 09:19 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by misittig View Post
How many are there in your guild? I might decide to change over so I don't have to keep myself from laughing at all the pommy accents!

[Edit] It also looks like you could use a Smuggler (Gunslinger), let me know. Also I have the client fully downloaded for anyone in Cape Town that wants it... I am in Big Bay, but we can meet up anywhere.
9 People on the deployment, more coming I am sure! We could use any class, so come join us! As soon as we are in game we will be able to invite once you have cleared the starter planet.

The main aim of a SA guild is not having to do group content late at night ;-) and getting together for guild gatherings and braais! The late nights is something that from experience is a reality in a EU guild usually since they are two hours ahead of us, unless you join up with a swiss or eastern EU guild, good luck understanding the lingo though ;-P
"Humility endless is."

StefanInter
12.13.2011 , 10:01 AM | #19
From pretoria. Character name Stefan, also part of the Republican Knights and on the Hidden Beks server.
SWTOR

FLASH
12.13.2011 , 10:03 AM | #20
I'm not South African but i'm all about the Zef in life.and next level beats.

die antwoord haha
Calvin Piatt
NOIDS
Bloodfin
Rifleman/Combat Medic