Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

South African Players Unite!

Lord-Ice
07.25.2012 , 03:20 AM | #161
Hey Guys

I am playing on the EU server The Red Eclipse (PVE). I have two Republic 50s and a stack of other alts on both Republic and Empire. I am from Cape Town, so here's saying hello to all you other South Africans in SWTOR.

theUndead
07.25.2012 , 10:21 AM | #162
I am South African born too man, I live in Australia got serveral 50's and loving endgame. I am from Johannesburg so howzit from me
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

Dethalis
07.29.2012 , 09:35 AM | #163
Hey guys

Where is the Repulbican Knights now? I tried to find you guys on Nightmarelands, but there's no one. Which server are you guys on now. I would like to start a new character on the republic sometime.

SexyPopple
08.26.2012 , 04:40 AM | #164
Hi all, my bf and I are on the Nightmare Lands server, we are on the Imperial Side, are there any guilds we could join? I am currently a lvl 48 Mercenary and he is a lvl 50 Sith Inquisitor. We also have 2 low lvl characters - a Sith Warrior and an Imperial agent - both lvl 16. It would be awesome to be part on a SA guild We live in CT. Please let us know if we could join any of you.

StefanInter
09.12.2012 , 01:16 AM | #165
Republican Knights have merged with the Usual Suspects guild on nightmare lands. Not enough SA players to continue with a SA guild. If you want to join the new guild whisper Stephan,le French,lemaitre,ryff,eleyna,veronica,rivea,jessiak a or viperus.
SWTOR

DinomyteHero
02.26.2013 , 10:28 AM | #166
Hi, Im from potchefstroom and i play on the server progenitor on the empires side.
My online name is darklightning and hope to see anyone with me.

kylemar
03.04.2013 , 01:22 PM | #167
are there any S.A. guilds on ebon hawk server??

RyzzhanZA
03.07.2013 , 07:58 AM | #168
hi guys! i am also from south africa. and living in potchefstroom. all my characters are on the red eclipse pve server. we really should do something to get all the south africans on one server and start a proper SA guild to show people how things are done here.

Shortigans
04.12.2013 , 11:22 AM | #169
Quote: Originally Posted by RyzzhanZA View Post
hi guys! i am also from south africa. and living in potchefstroom. all my characters are on the red eclipse pve server. we really should do something to get all the south africans on one server and start a proper SA guild to show people how things are done here.
Also red eclipse.
Witman (imp)
Wildewillem (rep)
Zancetscko (imp)
Kleinseun (rep)

Msg me in-game!

Fuavic
04.13.2013 , 02:26 PM | #170
Also on Red Eclipse, from PTA. Got 2 50's a 46 and another 2 in 20's all Republic side. Has anything been done about an SA guild on this server yet? Message Anax
There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity. There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.