Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

South African Players Unite!

Boerewors
12.13.2011 , 07:29 AM | #1
Any South African players out there? Check in here and let us know who you are and what guilds and servers you are part of ;-).

We have a current and deployed Republic PVE EU guild called Republic Knights and it is up on Hidden Beks.

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/291562/republican-knights
"Humility endless is."

geezy
12.13.2011 , 07:34 AM | #2
Heya
From Port Elizabeth, havent joined a guild yet and waiting on my email to get into game. Will be on PvP server though, will repost when I'm in game.

WulfenMortys
12.13.2011 , 07:35 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Boerewors View Post
Any South African players out there? Check in here and let us know who you are and what guilds and servers you are part of ;-).

We have a current and deployed Republic PVE EU guild called Republic Knights and it is up on Hidden Beks.

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/291562/republican-knights
Cape Town, from MyGaming.co.za and, you guessed it, same guild and server

Looking forward to seeing you all in-game.

ROCK ON!

And, of course, may the obligatory Force be with you.

Miyuki
12.13.2011 , 07:38 AM | #4
You guys have electricity down there?!

Just joking.... welcome aboard guys!
Miyuki | Paying | Mikii | Sakura | Eddis | Negotiator | Wifflesnap
Guildmaster, Northland Alliance
Bastion Server
Life in Japan: A Canadian's Perspective Blog

-oz-
12.13.2011 , 07:44 AM | #5
I was stoked to see a Republic SA guild already sorted out, until I found it was on a RP-PvE server... .

Going to have to try find a nice hi pop EU PvP server.

geezy
12.13.2011 , 07:48 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by -oz- View Post
I was stoked to see a Republic SA guild already sorted out, until I found it was on a RP-PvE server... .

Exactly what I said on mygaming.co.za... Soz but if I see a Sith in open world, Im gonna wanna show him who his master is.

Boerewors
12.13.2011 , 07:49 AM | #7

WHAT? Hidden Beks is NOT a RP-PVE server, just straight PVE.
"Humility endless is."

-oz-
12.13.2011 , 07:52 AM | #8
Ok, sorry about that. There was a list posted over in mmo-champion that had it listed as RP-PvE, I was like *** lol. But still, I have found even though I focus mostly on PvE, PvP servers themselves just always seem to do better.

Boerewors
12.13.2011 , 07:55 AM | #9
Ok, sorry about that. There was a list posted over in mmo-champion that had it listed as RP-PvE, I was like *** lol. But still, I have found even though I focus mostly on PvE, PvP servers themselves just always seem to do better.
Np! To each his/her/it own! Sooo looking forward to actually playing, no invite yet and no client yet ;-P
"Humility endless is."

-oz-
12.13.2011 , 08:01 AM | #10
No client!!! Why have you not pre-loaded? I have a 4mb line and it took almost a full day to download.