Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[HOWTO - EMPIRE] +10 All Attribute Datacrons on Ziost Shadow

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
[HOWTO - EMPIRE] +10 All Attribute Datacrons on Ziost Shadow

AshlaBoga
04.29.2012 , 01:28 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowsuko View Post
Anyone know how to fix the bugged from saying "not enough experience" when collecting the blue crystal from the museum? Yes I am level 50 sin but I still get it error message
BUG: Fill out in game ticket (and wait for Bioware to steal Blizzard's Soon in regards to fixes only.

AshlaBoga
04.29.2012 , 01:31 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by koepernikus View Post
We had a run yesterday and all 50s and down to 48 succeeded. I as a lvl 37 got this access denied message which is pretty frustrating after an hour grappling around.

Does anyone know the exact level requirement?

Hail to the emperor!
50 (bugs are present for both factions).

HAIL THE EMPEROR! VICTORY TO THE SITH EMPIRE! DEATH TO THE JEDI! DOWN WITH THE REPUBLIC!

erei
05.01.2012 , 04:04 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by QuackNate View Post
We did this last night with 6 folks. We found that with /stuck not working, two people could get it pretty easy, and the rest would just have to jump to their death. We ran it three times and everyone got it.

Hurray for running around the insides of the Ziost Shadow, engaging in perilous daring do, all in our underwear
Everyone can reach the final door at once, at least for the empire datacron. I did it several days ago, with a full group (4peoples). None of us knew the real way to do it (every video I get was using /stuck), so I did the lead, and found a way.
It's quite difficult to explain, but if timed correctly, you can activate the south western lever, then rush middle->last lever->open door->jump->use grapple on the door while the others push their lever, rush middle->door.