Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[HOWTO - EMPIRE] +10 All Attribute Datacrons on Ziost Shadow

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
[HOWTO - EMPIRE] +10 All Attribute Datacrons on Ziost Shadow

Peter_
01.15.2012 , 08:28 AM | #51
this is (still) bugged
we tried today and after 61894964164987 try I was able to successfuly use mggs to get to the last door. but one member of group was not able to do it and we didnt have anybody with pull ability.
this should be fixed

Impiwan
01.15.2012 , 05:43 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Mursie View Post
this did the trick for our group. consular using force wave and we were able to get it multiple times. before that.. took hours.

so, in conclusion.. for that one grapple shot that is difficult... get a consular to do it with force wave.
Smuggler Take Cover works similarly. That is how we got someone up there after many hours.

Gvaz
01.15.2012 , 07:54 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Peter_ View Post
this is (still) bugged
we tried today and after 61894964164987 try I was able to successfuly use mggs to get to the last door. but one member of group was not able to do it and we didnt have anybody with pull ability.
this should be fixed
You need 4 people to do the thing, but you pretty much need 8 to make sure people can get over the bridge

Riho
01.16.2012 , 01:51 AM | #54
Had no issues completing it this evening with 4 people.

Rockodss
01.16.2012 , 04:57 PM | #55
Thank you 1000x !

Belabel
01.17.2012 , 11:26 PM | #56
Thank you very much. A few guildies and I did this tonight. We had a lot of fun. Thanks a bunch for figuring it out and letting us all know.

jedimastermaniac
01.19.2012 , 09:08 AM | #57
Bounty HUnter (lvl 50 ) and says i dont have enough experience when trying to get Blue crystal
Plus /stuck wasnt working as intented . Tried 2 times
First time the /stuck worked
 I am a Windows and Mac user and I support a SWTOR mac client sometime in the future
Show your support:http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9731131
Bounty Hunter

dunsin
01.19.2012 , 03:17 PM | #58
Tried this last night with Guildies and non of us were able to /stuck back to control room. It would only move us 2-3 feet so in the end we all had to /suicide

Anyone else have issues with this?

dun

Chromiie
01.19.2012 , 08:45 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by dunsin View Post
Tried this last night with Guildies and non of us were able to /stuck back to control room. It would only move us 2-3 feet so in the end we all had to /suicide

Anyone else have issues with this?

dun
Same here. Damn shame.
Quote: Originally Posted by DamionSchubert View Post
We don't have friendly fire in The Old Republic for a simple reason: a lot of players are, well... idiots. I don't mean you, of course, dear reader

ThaLunatik
01.24.2012 , 06:17 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Chromiie View Post
Same here. Damn shame.

Same issue, really makes for it needing more than four people to get it all within the proper time.

Also don't make the mistake I did and spend an hour getting this with people, only to realize that you can't access it pre-50 :P