Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[HOWTO - EMPIRE] +10 All Attribute Datacrons on Ziost Shadow

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
[HOWTO - EMPIRE] +10 All Attribute Datacrons on Ziost Shadow

Leftclickz
01.01.2012 , 06:45 AM | #21
trust me when i say me, lemon king, and many others worked on this for HOURS

Feartheflames
01.01.2012 , 07:17 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Leftclickz View Post
trust me when i say me, lemon king, and many others worked on this for HOURS
Yeah we did the same thing. First night there we were sat scratching our heads trying to find the 4th panel, the one down to the right behind us. All we had to go on was one of our guys saying he saw something on the SA forums and linking us a picture on vent he then tried poorly to guide us through it and we decided to figure it out as it wasn't working out. After dropping that and spending MANY deaths and /Unstucks, we finally found that last panel it was awesome, we realised how it all fell in to place, and managed to get across not long after that.

Edited: Re-worded to try and assist with clarity

Festicles
01.01.2012 , 07:55 AM | #23
awesome video, were over the bridge, but we keep going onto the actual roof of the starship when trying to grapple the upper north object :/

it seems from the vid that the empire has a larger gap to graple upto compared to republic..

anyone got any co-ords or anything to help? :/
You donít need to see his identification Ö These arenít the droids youíre looking for Ö

Callidus_Tor
01.01.2012 , 10:50 AM | #24
Kudos Sir

akhardadat
01.01.2012 , 12:20 PM | #25
Has anyone figured out how to do this for republic? Tried for 3 hours last night, and the second to last grapple (to activate the grapple over the door) just never activates...

Lemon_King
01.01.2012 , 01:38 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Feartheflames View Post
he saw something on the SA forums and linking us a picture
I wonder who posted that.

Feartheflames
01.01.2012 , 01:41 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Lemon_King View Post
I wonder who posted that.
Yea He mentioned it was you earlier today ^^ Small world Not sure if you posted this exact thing there or what, but he only linked us one picture from it. Would have helped a lot if he had of actually given us the whole damn thing. Might have even shaved off a bit of time and frustation >.<, but no matter, we all achieved it and it was a very fun journey figuring it out ^^

Festicles
01.01.2012 , 01:53 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by akhardadat View Post
Has anyone figured out how to do this for republic? Tried for 3 hours last night, and the second to last grapple (to activate the grapple over the door) just never activates...
where did you grapple for the first one up high to the north, we kept going thru the roof or falling :/
You donít need to see his identification Ö These arenít the droids youíre looking for Ö

Aluscia
01.01.2012 , 02:02 PM | #29
Any hints on where to grapple for the second pair for Republic side? It seems buggy as all get out... constantly walking on the outside of the ship

FAFuse
01.01.2012 , 05:18 PM | #30
Buggy? Yeah... I'm upset, we spent about 5-6 hours on it yesterday, and today one of our guys got it in 5 minutes. Lucky us, but still...

I know everyone else has their vids, but here's my cutscene.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h4UEejR01U
Ranked Warzone Videos: www.youtube.com/fusedintention