Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can I just get a black robe!?!?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Warrior
Can I just get a black robe!?!?

Yescek
12.31.2011 , 01:24 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
There is a robe with a hood up on the Corellia Commendations vendor, though its more of a grey color not so much black but it is moddable.
Right. That IS the robe from the FIRST half of the MARAUDER section of the Sith Warrior Progression video. It is HEAVY armor. They gave Juggernauts OUR armor, and us theirs.

There is NO other robe like this ANYWHERE in the game. If you can bring me proof that there is one just like it somewhere else, i'll pay 100k for an orange moddable one. Hood UP Black Robe in Medium armor flavor.

NyneOfSpades
12.31.2011 , 03:15 AM | #22
All these 'No black hooded robes for Marauder' threads made me delete me 35 Mara. Thanks guys, I'm going Dark Jedi just for an awesome hood.

Hoseman
12.31.2011 , 03:22 AM | #23
There are no robes for marauders. im level 50 and ive looked everywhere during my entire leveling process. Every new planet i go to im hoping theres a quest reward for awesome sith hoodedrobes. NONE!

Either im missing something or bioware has screwed marauders.

Also, i know people have pointed this out, Darkside vendor has 0 zero none marauder gear.

im sooo disapointed.
Proud Officer and Raid Leader of Servus Regnum

-Darth Natsu Dragneel

Khayleth
12.31.2011 , 03:22 AM | #24
There is a blackrobe chestpiece available from corellia commendations, primeval paragon's chestguard. That is what you are looking for OP, I believe the corellia vendor also has robes for marauder to.
Raid progression no one cares about. Unimpressive quote or one liner. Uninteresting guild name. List of characters with their level and class symbol.

Merihim
12.31.2011 , 05:44 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by meshade View Post
At level 10 you can get a 'chest' piece robe for both AC's. It is orange, can be modded, it's hood is taken off.

At around level 40 (or in case of pvp set at 40) you get a 'chest' piece robe with hood on, unless you got a helmet, then the hood is taken off (mask can be worn with hood on).

That is as far as I know for robes, there are also armors that look like darth maglus or vader.
Where do you get this robe at lvl 10 for juggs? o,0
"You have allowed this Darklord to twist your mind, untill now, untill now you've become the very thing you swore to destroy"
"Don't lecture me, Obi-wan. I see through the lies of the Jedi. I do not fear the Darkside as you do"

Mik_Wambo
12.31.2011 , 06:16 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Khayleth View Post
There is a blackrobe chestpiece available from corellia commendations, primeval paragon's chestguard. That is what you are looking for OP, I believe the corellia vendor also has robes for marauder to.
Many thanks.
Obviously there are a few more people than me who would like to see some black robes out there. I'm sure BioWare will add some this coming patch, along with some gear at the Dark Side Vendor.
PS Light Side FTW

Cebo
12.31.2011 , 08:14 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Catay View Post
You will get your wish when you complete ALL quests including Heroics at Taris, as the armor will go from Green to Orange.

http://i.imgur.com/xRkIA.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/fmg5o.jpg
Are you a juggernaut or Marauder?
"A Dying Wish"
∑▥▥۞███████████████████████████████}

Ethern
12.31.2011 , 08:20 AM | #28
Bioware: people want a simple black robe as Sith? What the heck are they thinking? Denied.
Level 50 SW Marauder Rage PvE - Unsuscribed - lack of: X server LFD - appearance customization - +Travel between planets has too much steps - Stupid crystals restrictions based on alignment.
I'll be back for chapter IV.

Yescek
12.31.2011 , 08:36 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Khayleth View Post
That armor is HEAVY. Meaning no Marauder can wear it.

I have heard rumors that once you 100% clear Taris you get something similar, but as far as i've been able to tell they're just rumors. I'll admit though, I got the hell off that planet as soon as I could. Hated that place, as cool as it looks.

Hoth FTW

spne
12.31.2011 , 08:47 AM | #30
So, can ANYONE confirm that we can get an ORANGE HOODED ROBE from Taris ?
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
The man who never reads lives only one.
George R. R. Martin