Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Servers are all light population. Why you go home? I want to play now!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Servers are all light population. Why you go home? I want to play now!

Kyromoo
12.13.2011 , 06:52 PM | #21
All light and standard, and work day is well done and over with for 75% of the country. Awesome. >.>

I'd like to be in, sure...But i'd settle for knowing Bioware is letting others in at a decent pace.
12/1/2011
RIP OPOD

Kill_Kayt
12.13.2011 , 06:52 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Aricus View Post
Yep. This is exactly what I've heard as well.
Well that Makes me feel warm and fuzzy.
Close the world.txen eht nepO
CE VIP via Walmart.com - 11/11/11 Beta

Aricus
12.13.2011 , 06:53 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Kill_Kayt View Post
WOW, where did they all go? It was all full with HIGH to Medium here and there. Just like 20 minutes ago. In 20 minutes thousands of people vanished... GASP! THE RAPTURE!
They were listed incorrect. Sine the morning a lot of those who got in were stating that the server status update was wrong, a lot of the servers were light/standard pop.

Creamin
12.13.2011 , 06:53 PM | #24
They had a low cap on the servers so with all the people on them, which wasn't much, they were high/full at the time. The cap was obviously extended to get ready for tomorrow.

ShenhuaLing
12.13.2011 , 06:53 PM | #25
What they've all appeared to be is irrelevant. I know people playing in game saying that beyond this morning they haven't seen a full server. So I think that Bioware is playing it way too cautiously and pussyfooting too much with the invites.

chrisishere
12.13.2011 , 06:55 PM | #26
for what its worth I'd say that calling the server populations around today 'standard' is over doing it.

Very light and light would be more accurate.
You may see other players occasionally..... in the distance.... in the densely populated starter zones.

echo

echo

echo

zeroburrito
12.13.2011 , 06:55 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Zenning View Post
Well that's interesting. RP-PVE servers have the highest average populations...
because there aren't many of them....

kanechart
12.13.2011 , 06:55 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by ShenhuaLing View Post
What they've all appeared to be is irrelevant. I know people playing in game saying that beyond this morning they haven't seen a full server. So I think that Bioware is playing it way too cautiously and pussyfooting too much with the invites.
I agree. I had been watching streams all day and people are having problem finding groups... Why can't they find groups like damn...

Don't forget this included a bonus invite Wave LOL
Server: The Harbinger (NA)
Faction: The Empire
Character Name: Playground
Youtube Lets Play Series: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8723272

Aricus
12.13.2011 , 06:55 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by ShenhuaLing View Post
I think so too... But hey I am not Bioware so I can't do anything about it. What sucks is by the time people get in tomorrow we'll have a bunch of 30-40s who played today and I don't even want to begin with Thursday invites.

TheNubMaster
12.13.2011 , 06:55 PM | #30
Might be getting ready for tomorrow. I know i read that they plan to send more invites out tomorrow than today. I just hope that the fact that it went down so much means that it will be a lot more invites.
"People don't fear Death because they can't see it standing right behind them."