Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

OPW US Firsts / World Third

Cranberries
12.30.2011 , 04:50 PM | #21
if you got hardmode/nightmare soa grats to ya, really.

however if you haven't you maybe should not make a forum post with the most stupid things ever? O.o totally ridiculous lol

Artacks
12.30.2011 , 04:51 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Cranberries View Post
if you got hardmode/nightmare soa grats to ya, really.

however if you haven't you maybe should not make a forum post with the most stupid things ever? O.o totally ridiculous lol
Thanks. Soon as I put the achivement into the put it up. Gonna go take care of it now

Cranberries
12.30.2011 , 05:01 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Artacks View Post
They can think what they want. Doesn't change the fact we are the best of the best. Good luck in your raid tonight guys.
With nothing to prove for it? :/

Artacks
12.30.2011 , 05:01 PM | #24
With nothing to prove for it? :/
Mods remove, rofl.

Cranberries
12.30.2011 , 05:04 PM | #25
i hardly think me creating a thread about Irae AoD's 4/5 Nightmare kills, because they came fast thus I concluded nightmare mode content was too easy (it is, really it is), makes me a fanboy.

If anything i'm a fangirl, honey.

Artacks
12.30.2011 , 05:05 PM | #26

If anything i'm a fangirl, honey.
Oh FML. Touche.

Cranberries
12.30.2011 , 05:13 PM | #27
there's nothin on your site about soa hardmode or nightmare kill?

if you have the kill why not post it asap?

^_____^''

alexanderswtor
12.30.2011 , 05:16 PM | #28
Guys guys guys before you all get your nickers in a twist...

NOBODY CARES!

Any sort competition of this kind was totally ruined with the early access rubbish, horrific buggy content and PUG doable encounters. Believe it or not your lucky you can do this operation with 8 people, everytime we enter that place one of our members die from fall damage, thats how bad it is!

You have no idea how many people are laughing at these daft posts.

Cranberries
12.30.2011 , 05:23 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by alexanderswtor View Post
]Guys guys guys before you all get your nickers in a twist...

NOBODY CARES!

Any sort competition of this kind was totally ruined with the early access rubbish, horrific buggy content and PUG doable encounters. Believe it or not your lucky you can do this operation with 8 people, everytime we enter that place one of our members die from fall damage, thats how bad it is!

You have no idea how many people are laughing at these daft posts.
girl* and you have no idea how much of a problem it actually is.

also for guilds, like ours, and Nerf Dialogue this is quite an annoyance. Having some no named guild claiming world firsts and stuff when they clearly ... haven't got them .. is a bit odd.

swpoop
12.30.2011 , 06:02 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Artacks View Post
We'd like to thank our competition Irae AoD and Deathwatch for pushing us to our limits. While we finished right behind you guys in content we will continue to gear up and hopefully beat you guys next round.

For all who were there for the streaming, thanks for watching and supporting us through our "One Percent Wipes" and our trial and error. (videos will be uploaded to bliptv soon as editing is done with the timestamps)

We look forward to seeing the rest of you get to this content!

Dec 26th 2011
5/5
5/5
4/5 elusive bastard but we'll get him sunday

We will begin our 16 man pushes on the 5th of January. We know we are missing out, but it is new years afterall, and we decided to start after the holidays.

See you guys next patch!
Im confused. You are saying you have killed hard mode Soa and are going for nightmare Soa. That means you killed him last week? I was unaware he has been killed in hard mode. Pretty impressive, you guys are pretty far ahead right now then.
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
A NA TEAM PVP & RAID FOCUSED GUILD
Θ Θ