Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

OPW US Firsts / World Third


EFalconer's Avatar


EFalconer
12.30.2011 , 03:47 PM | #11
Grats on the kills OPW!

That said, have to agree here with the Nerf Dialogue folks - you'll need to provide screenshots alongside your kills to have them be legitimate, and frankly, no one should be claiming a kill on any mode without a screenshot of both the boss and the loot of the boss, to verify that the kill is on the correct mode. (e.g. ensure that your screenshot has a mouseover of the Rakata-level gear that drops from the boss.)

I'm sure you all have that and just haven't posted it to your site, but I'd recommend getting that up ASAP - or sent out via Twitter, so that you have the time stamp as well.

Grats again.
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
A NA TEAM PVP & RAID FOCUSED GUILD
Θ SITE POLICIES YOUTUBE Θ

Artacks's Avatar


Artacks
12.30.2011 , 04:05 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by EFalconer View Post
Grats on the kills OPW!

That said, have to agree here with the Nerf Dialogue folks - you'll need to provide screenshots alongside your kills to have them be legitimate, and frankly, no one should be claiming a kill on any mode without a screenshot of both the boss and the loot of the boss, to verify that the kill is on the correct mode. (e.g. ensure that your screenshot has a mouseover of the Rakata-level gear that drops from the boss.)

I'm sure you all have that and just haven't posted it to your site, but I'd recommend getting that up ASAP - or sent out via Twitter, so that you have the time stamp as well.

Grats again.
Thanks, and we know

We just like to watch these guys squirm a bit. Its my entertainment.


Although I don't know whats worse, the fact it was that easy to rile someone up, or the fact that people actually care about World / US firsts in a game with an early access and a christmas release.

jcmthree's Avatar


jcmthree
12.30.2011 , 04:20 PM | #13
While certain members of Nerf Dialogue hate to be this petty, we have the responsibility to let the community know the credibility of this claim. We have a considerable amount of experience dealing with this particular individual as we were once a part of his guild until we collectively quit due to similar outlandish scenarios that we did not wish to be part of.

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/4486/not50.png

Here is an image of the GM of OPW (Artacks aka Fortyse7en) claiming to be level 50 in record time ("coincidentally" only a couple hours ahead of our own Jaxon/Fipps combo) where, in fact, he clearly is lying. People should know that Artacks is not above straight out lying to further his own agenda/ego, which is something we know quite well from firsthand experience.
▌█║▌Nerf Dialogue║█║▌
PVE-Progression-Raiding.

Artacks's Avatar


Artacks
12.30.2011 , 04:23 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by jcmthree View Post
While certain members of Nerf Dialogue hate to be this petty, we have the responsibility to let the community know the credibility of this claim. We have a considerable amount of experience dealing with this particular individual as we were once apart of his guild until we collectively quit due to similar outlandish scenarios that we did not wish to be part of.

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/4486/not50.png

Here is an image of the GM of OPW (Artacks aka Fortyse7en) claiming to be level 50 in record time ("coincidentally" only a couple hours ahead of our own Jaxon/Fipps combo) where, in fact, he clearly is lying. People should know that Artacks is not above straight out lying to further his own agenda/ego, which is something we know quite well from firsthand experience.
First off, thank you for visiting my stream. And welcome to Naddist Rebels.

Second off, this is hardly proof that I didn't hit 50 in that amount of time. All you did was paintshop (really?! people still use that?) a screenshot of me being level 46 into a stream photo after I was 50. How do we know you didn't set your windows clock forward? After all the "supposed" years of you being a hardcore player, one would expect you would know that a screenshot such as this proves nothing. Do you guys do this for your boss kills too?

Also, does anyone else find this at all creepy and stalkerish?

EFalconer's Avatar


EFalconer
12.30.2011 , 04:34 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Artacks View Post
Thanks, and we know

We just like to watch these guys squirm a bit. Its my entertainment.


Although I don't know whats worse, the fact it was that easy to rile someone up, or the fact that people actually care about World / US firsts in a game with an early access and a christmas release.
Just to be clear - don't claim the kill until you have the screenshot up. It's pretty damn easy to manipulate a screenshot with the kill time, and so really the time that a screenshot is blasted out, with the loot window viewable, is the "kill time." If another 8 man guild puts out a 5/5 hard mode kill with the screenshot before you, they're first - even if you technically killed it prior.

That's how it has always been - in the immortal words of the internet meme: "Screenshot or it didn't happen."
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
A NA TEAM PVP & RAID FOCUSED GUILD
Θ SITE POLICIES YOUTUBE Θ

Artacks's Avatar


Artacks
12.30.2011 , 04:34 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by EFalconer View Post
Just to be clear - don't claim the kill until you have the screenshot up. It's pretty damn easy to manipulate a screenshot with the kill time, and so really the time that a screenshot is blasted out, with the loot window viewable, is the "kill time." If another 8 man guild puts out a 5/5 hard mode kill with the screenshot before you, they're first - even if you technically killed it prior.

That's how it has always been - in the immortal words of the internet meme: "Screenshot or it didn't happen."

I don't think people really care about 8man content. Isn't it supposed to be 16 man mode that counts? I was under the impression this worked like WoW. (well for those who were actually good anyway)

The game is buggy, content is easy because its first wave, some people had early access, and some servers won't even let people play normal modes, and some people went away for christmas ...

Are players really going to make a big deal out of 8man first wave content?

eezee's Avatar


eezee
12.30.2011 , 04:39 PM | #17
I'm confused... what are you claiming you got US first at?

"OPW has cleared: All Normal 8-man content, 4/5 HM / Nightmare Infernal Council"

seems this was posted on your website on the 29th... which hardly makes you US First.
Nightmares Asylum
US - Hedarr Soongh
10/10 16 man Nightmare

jcmthree's Avatar


jcmthree
12.30.2011 , 04:39 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Artacks View Post
Also, does anyone else find this at all creepy and stalkerish?
If you put your life out there on stream you are opening yourself up to the public eye, sorry that makes you uncomfortable. I didn't know you were so fragile and easily frightened. Also when you make ridiculous claims which you have no evidence with which to back them up people start asking questions.

Secondly, you claim you went to 4/5 3 nights ago, yet you didn't post anything until last night and you have still not provided screenshots. Also, your post here directly contradicts the post on your forums about the kills in question.

Lastly, if you actually have done what you claim to do (and it's great that smaller and more unknown guilds can progress in this first wave of content btw) and we are attacking you without merit than why has not one person from your guild responded and come to your aid?

Jaxon

PS - Still waiting for these screenshots.
▌█║▌Nerf Dialogue║█║▌
PVE-Progression-Raiding.

Cranberries's Avatar


Cranberries
12.30.2011 , 04:45 PM | #19
What world first did you get? 4/5 HM is hardly world first...

Irae AoD got 4/5 EV Nightmare world firsts
Nightmare's Aslyum (woo us!) got Bonethrasher nightmare world first

afaik no-one has done Soa on hardmode/nightmare yet...

so ... what? XD

jcmthree's Avatar


jcmthree
12.30.2011 , 04:46 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Cranberries View Post
What world first did you get? 4/5 HM is hardly world first...

Irae AoD got 4/5 EV Nightmare world firsts
Nightmare's Aslyum (woo us!) got Bonethrasher nightmare world first

afaik no-one has done Soa on hardmode/nightmare yet...

so ... what? XD
lol... no one knows.
▌█║▌Nerf Dialogue║█║▌
PVE-Progression-Raiding.