Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

OPW US Firsts / World Third

Artacks
12.30.2011 , 03:19 PM | #1
We'd like to thank our competition Irae AoD and Deathwatch for pushing us to our limits. While we finished right behind you guys in content we will continue to gear up and hopefully beat you guys next round.

For all who were there for the streaming, thanks for watching and supporting us through our "One Percent Wipes" and our trial and error. (videos will be uploaded to bliptv soon as editing is done with the timestamps)

We look forward to seeing the rest of you get to this content!

Dec 26th 2011
8man
5/5
5/5
4/5 elusive bastard but we'll get him sunday

See you guys next patch!

conezero
12.30.2011 , 03:29 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Artacks View Post
We'd like to thank our competition Irae AoD and Deathwatch for pushing us to our limits. While we finished right behind you guys in content we will continue to gear up and hopefully beat you guys next round.

For all who were there for the streaming, thanks for watching and supporting us through our "One Percent Wipes" and our trial and error.

Dec 26th 2011
5/5
5/5

We will begin our 16 man pushes on the 5th of January. We know we are missing out, but it is new years afterall, and we decided to start after the holidays.

See you guys next patch!
On your forums you posted this yesterday. Yet you are claiming in this post you downed them on Dec 26th. So which one is it?

Also I'm looking forward to seeing your time stamps and screenshots since I see none on your front page or forums.

Edit: Im hoping the screenshots also include the bosses health because claiming US first without proper documentation is laughable
▌█║▌Nerf Dialogue║█║▌
PVE-Progression-Raiding.

Artacks
12.30.2011 , 03:30 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by conezero View Post
On your forums you posted this yesterday. Yet you are claiming in this post you downed them on Dec 26th. So which one is it?

Also I'm looking forward to seeing your time stamps and screenshots since I see none on your front page or forums.
Oh nerf dialogue, how upsetting this must be for you. While we had fun watching you squirm and wiggle your way through pre-launch, we have neither the time nor the patience to stoop to your level, (although I'm quite touched you have been following my every post and commenting on it)

Check out my streams at twitch.tv/fortyse7en and also subscribe to me on blip.tv for full videos and breakdown of boss mechanics.

Better luck next tier

Also, you posted your 4/5 HM on december 5th. What is your point?

Jurugar
12.30.2011 , 03:33 PM | #4
I'm glad ours and other guild's work breaking down Soa could help other guilds progress.

Regardless, we already had nightmare 4/5 down but didnt post it up on the official forums because Soa is the only kill that really matters anymore. Screenshots are already up on our frontpage.

Anomorn
12.30.2011 , 03:33 PM | #5
Grats, guys.
Glowsticks of Nerf Dialogue
* World 3rd Tier Ⅰ Nightmare 16m * World 1st Tier Ⅱ Hard 8m *

Artacks
12.30.2011 , 03:34 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Jurugar View Post
I'm glad ours and other guild's work breaking down Soa could help other guilds progress.

Regardless, we already had nightmare 4/5 down but didnt post it up on the official forums because Soa is the only kill that really matters anymore. Screenshots are already up on our frontpage.
Maybe if you spent less time following me around and trying to troll, you could have cleared the content faster.

Again, better luck next tier

Artacks
12.30.2011 , 03:35 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Anomorn View Post
Grats, guys.
Thanks!

Also, we are looking for a sniper. So if anyone out there is a beast, feel free to fill our last spot.

conezero
12.30.2011 , 03:35 PM | #8
Oh nerf dialogue, how upsetting this must be for you. While we had fun watching you squirm and wiggle your way through pre-launch, we have neither the time nor the patience to stoop to your level, (although I'm quite touched you have been following my every post and commenting on it)

Check out my streams at twitch.tv/fortyse7en and also subscribe to me on blip.tv for full videos and breakdown of boss mechanics.

Better luck next tier

Also, you posted your 4/5 HM on december 5th. What is your point?
So much trash talk yet still no proof

typical
▌█║▌Nerf Dialogue║█║▌
PVE-Progression-Raiding.

DoYouReadThis
12.30.2011 , 03:38 PM | #9

For all who were there for the streaming, thanks for watching and supporting us through our "One Percent Wipes" and our trial and error. (videos will be uploaded to bliptv soon as editing is done with the timestamps)

Dec 26th 2011
5/5
5/5

We will begin our 16 man pushes on the 5th of January. We know we are missing out, but it is new years afterall, and we decided to start after the holidays.

See you guys next patch!

Congrats on finally beating a 6 month old encounter.
Signature here.

Artacks
12.30.2011 , 03:40 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DoYouReadThis View Post
Congrats on finally beating a 6 month old encounter.
Thanks

But the euros still beat us