Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best Smuggler Dialogue Lines [Possible Spoilers]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Best Smuggler Dialogue Lines [Possible Spoilers]

GalenStone
12.30.2011 , 05:51 PM | #21
Talking to the chick who we romanced on the Nar Shadda Pleasure Barge. My Smuggler is leaving Nar Shadda.

Spoiled Girl: "You are leaving without saying goodbye?"
Smuggler: "Um... goodbye?"

further along the conversation:

Spoiled Girl: "Oh, so you were leaving to spare me the danger of your hazardous life?"
Smuggler: "Um... sure.. I will go with that."

Talking on Ord Mantell to the reporter at Mannit Point.

Reporter: "Bring the holotapes back to me."
Smuggler: What about your camera man?
Reporter: "Oh, um.. Sure if you see him."
Smuggler: "Goodbye, crazy lady."

Best Lines Ever!
Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.

Halkyon
12.30.2011 , 05:52 PM | #22
"Sorry, wrong number." when chatting with the Voidwolf and electing to shoot the holocom panel at the start of the conversation, on Balmorra.

Also the Lightspring 5-way dialogue. Probably my favorite of any conversation I've seen in-game, so far.

Pretty much the whole thing was hilarious--Risha's random holocall to interrupt the whole thing just made it perfect as the crimelord, the sith, the jedi and you all suddenly stop this tense situation to have a really awkward conversation before breaking into a 2-3-way battle.

Nakoto
12.30.2011 , 05:53 PM | #23
When Skavak's girl tries to kill you

Girl- "This is the guy who stole your ship and killed your men right?"

Smuggler- "hehe, good times"
Member #758
Juules Winnfield - Scoundrel Healer
Everyday I'm smugglin'

viith
12.30.2011 , 06:25 PM | #24
Mission on Taris-
NPC says to you something like "It's a dangerous mission, but I'd be able to pay you for your trouble."

Smuggler response- "Wait, what was that first part, I didn't hear anything before the word 'pay'."

Had me laughing. I love smuggler.
Captain Viith Samoor of the Surly Squib

Lindelle
12.30.2011 , 07:05 PM | #25
For male characters who don't mind spoilers about romancing Corso, or women that have finished the whole romance...

Spoiler

labyrinth
12.30.2011 , 09:35 PM | #26
Something like:

"Never trust a jedi to get anything done. He'll probably contact you when the stars align."

bigray
12.30.2011 , 10:39 PM | #27
The encounter in the galactic market with the three bounty hunters was pretty funny, one of the few times I've LOL'ed at a game ... the two lovers were saying something about maybe not engaging the smuggler in combat, but the third guy scorch says something like "who cares? I'VE GOT A FLAMETHROWER". Just the way that who sequence was delivered, comedy gold

Morlaak
12.30.2011 , 10:41 PM | #28
Not the line itself, but the moment in Lightspring when both the Jedi and Sith tried to use the Mind Trick and then you say something like:

"Stop waving your hand, you both look ridiculous ".

Actually, the whole conversation is gold.

Either that or the first conversation with Akaavi, asking her to tell hello and then "how are you?"

It's a bit sad, actually, I sense I'll get bored very fast playing other classes without this conversation options.

Halkyon
12.31.2011 , 01:05 AM | #29
I'm redacting my earlier statement after one of the Lightspring threads reminded me of the BEST part of that encounter.

Diago: KILL EVERYONE!

Underling: But I didn't do anything!

Diago: [Awkward Pause] EVERYONE!

Ackdan
12.31.2011 , 04:45 AM | #30
The dark side choice where you stuff a thermal detonator down a hutt's throat and the oversized worm goes SPLAT, I almost fell off my chair when that happened xD!!