Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So Empire dominates Warzones?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
So Empire dominates Warzones?

Crystalynne
12.30.2011 , 12:34 PM | #1
Can't help but notice Republic, at least on my server Helm of G, *never* winning WZs... which surprises me since I was guessing most of the kids would want to play Siths. Just my 2 cents I guess.

How's the win ratio on your server?

ThReborn
12.30.2011 , 12:36 PM | #2
same deal on prophecy of five. we win sometimes but i know for a fact we never win huttball

WMDVenum
12.30.2011 , 12:37 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Crystalynne View Post
Can't help but notice Bad Players, at least on my server, *never* winning WZs... which surprises me since I was guessing most of the kids would want to play Siths. Just my 2 cents I guess.

Fixed that for you.

Amp_
12.30.2011 , 12:38 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ThReborn View Post
same deal on prophecy of five. we win sometimes but i know for a fact we never win huttball
That's because the Empire has so much more time to practice Huttball.

AltusImperator
12.30.2011 , 12:39 PM | #5
People who pvp often and find pvp exciting tend to go to the aggressive side, in this case the Empire. They perfect there skills and do well. It has little to do with which side has more kids. That is my reasoning anyway.
Compound interest is a beautiful thing

Boops
12.30.2011 , 12:42 PM | #6
Im sure sometimes it feels like that but I gotta say, yesterday I pvp'd for 3 hours and there was a imperial premade running during that time. They completely dominated every match. In fact, 5 matches they had zero deaths, it was impossible. The difference really comes with PUG vs Premade, have a few people who work together then see the results.
Boop - Arkata Mind Prison Server.

Madgecko
12.30.2011 , 12:46 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Amp_ View Post
That's because the Empire has so much more time to practice Huttball.
No because empire fights against empire on hutballl. Not just republic.
The truth is usually relevant only to those who benefit the most from it. But that's not always true.

-Me

Kaboomslang
12.30.2011 , 12:47 PM | #8
It's pretty even from my Empire experience; when I play huttball it's usually against my faction so we all have a lot of experience playing the game. When we Voidstar and (whatever that capture point game is called) it's usually pretty balanced in my W:L as well.

-Boom

Amp_
12.30.2011 , 12:49 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Madgecko View Post
No because empire fights against empire on hutballl. Not just republic.
That's exactly what I meant. We play a ton of Empire vs. Empire Huttball matches. Ergo, we probably play it a lot more than the Republic does and that will naturally help us be better at it.

Darth_Malady
12.30.2011 , 12:51 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Crystalynne View Post
Can't help but notice Republic, at least on my server Helm of G, *never* winning WZs... which surprises me since I was guessing most of the kids would want to play Siths. Just my 2 cents I guess.

You thought wrong... most of the kiddies want to be L00k Skiwalker, D00d.

Click here to join The Outer Rim Criminal Alliance: A Heavy-RP Guild
Click here to be my BFF!