Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

ZOMG Where is Outlaw's Den?

GotWooD
12.30.2011 , 11:24 AM | #1
I have been on Tatooine what feels like an hour and can't find the open PvP area for this quest I have...

I tried to Google it as well with no luck....

PLEASE tell me where it is this is beyond annoying trying to find it...

Kaphik
12.30.2011 , 11:26 AM | #2
Simple to find. Head to the Dune Sea entrance, and if you are Sith go north, Republic go south before you enter the Dune Sea. Follow the road and you will find the entrance to Outlaw's Den. It's the left center edge on your world map.

Xenner
02.05.2014 , 07:21 AM | #3
Where in the Outlaw's Den is The HK Transistor? Looked high and low, no where to be found.
Rick LaFlair

Nkya
02.05.2014 , 07:26 AM | #4
A Jawa sells it in a corner. It's near a small cluster of round houses and a hollow yard.

scarlet_magpie
02.05.2014 , 07:27 AM | #5
Once you find outlaw's den, you need to look on your minimap for a vendor icon. I have only done it as Imp toon, so for me it's a jawa dude in the North West of the den. get it from him.

branmakmuffin
02.05.2014 , 11:07 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by scarlet_magpie View Post
Once you find outlaw's den, you need to look on your minimap for a vendor icon. I have only done it as Imp toon, so for me it's a jawa dude in the North West of the den. get it from him.
I found him in the southeast "corner." Maybe he moves around a lot. Maybe he's Jeelvic's cousin.

wainot-keel
02.05.2014 , 11:15 AM | #7
lol, if you don't pvp there i think it's not that easy to find. A similar thing happened to me when I too was collecting the pieces for hk-51. I got annoyed and I asked in guild if someone else was going there (it was during the first week of new companion realease) so I just waited for a few minutes and then followed a purple dot on the map

Beslley
02.05.2014 , 11:17 AM | #8
The legacy perk for the Outlaw's Den teleport is also helpful if you can't find the entrance, though iirc I think you need to be a certain level to buy/use it.
<Death and Taxes>
Prophecy of the Five

Beslley - dps sorc | Arenatah - snoipah | Nef'arian - dps op | Alexstraza - slinger
KHEM VAL IS MY COPILOT

Pscyon
02.05.2014 , 12:20 PM | #9
Wait, is buying the part the only way to get it? I thought it was just an additional convenient way to get it so we can get the hell out of that place asap. Always imagined the part could be dug up somewhere around the wrecked protocol droid and that.
Sith Sorcerer

Quraswren
02.05.2014 , 02:39 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Pscyon View Post
Wait, is buying the part the only way to get it? I thought it was just an additional convenient way to get it so we can get the hell out of that place asap. Always imagined the part could be dug up somewhere around the wrecked protocol droid and that.
Yup, buying that part is the only way to get it. There is no digging for that one. All the rest required digging or a FP.

IT was a poor attempt to make gamers PVP on PVE servers.