Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Curator?

Suzmarie
12.30.2011 , 10:32 AM | #1
I just started doing the crew skill missions, should a started along time ago but better late then never.

We my guys collected companion gifts (another thing I should a started along time ago) and some come in fragments. Said to take 12 of these to the curator and they can reassemble them in to a gift. Well I went and found the curator and she wants nothing to do with them, it might be cause I have a stack of 19 now and can't figure out how to split them or?

Any help would be appreciated.

bishdogg
12.30.2011 , 10:38 AM | #2
The curator works like a typical vendor. The fragments are used as currency to purchase various companion gifts much like commendations are used to purchase armor.

Hope that helps.

garflin
12.30.2011 , 10:38 AM | #3
The fragements are currency, like commendations. You don't need to split them. Just buy an item that uses the fragment type.

Suzmarie
12.30.2011 , 10:56 AM | #4
thank you , I feel pretty dumb, I was looking at the prices and wonder huh?

Thanks

BabelMatrix
12.30.2011 , 10:58 AM | #5
Makes me wish they'd put it in the Currency menu, but I think this is something to do with how certain currencies are received.

For instance, has anyone received a commendation through the mail from an NPC? Goes into your inventory instead of your currency list.