Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWG Shadowfire

Sanctioned
12.16.2011 , 03:13 PM | #31
I forgot SWG shutdown permanently yesterday. I haven't played in months, but it's so sad. Like getting an email telling you an old friend just passed away.

Prolixity
12.16.2011 , 10:28 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Tstancill View Post
Yeah Anna' and I restarted "Crimson Elite." Playing Republic tho in the Elite's tradition of being the underdog. Check us out if decide to play Republic. www.crimson-elite.com
I will have to roll a character there regardless, even if it's just an alt. I would trust you guys implicitly

I am sitting in a 500-person queue on the PvE server my other friends chose... yay...

Kurin
12.20.2011 , 05:14 PM | #33
Checking in:

Cher/Chastity/Kurin (rebels) of the PA Fallen Angyls and former mayor of City of Angyls on Tatooine. I left a bit after WoW released, and only sparingly ever stopped back in.

I'm the guild leader for the Imperial guild Epic on server The Jekk'Jekk Tarr (PVE West Coast), if anyone wants to stop by (after suffering through a wait queue, of course). My main is Titus a Juggernaut.

Santaro
12.20.2011 , 09:55 PM | #34
Mocos/Santara here

sup all

Empire FTW

Shoutout to Perfectcircle!!!

Icaris
12.21.2011 , 06:29 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Kurin View Post
Checking in:

Cher/Chastity/Kurin (rebels) of the PA Fallen Angyls and former mayor of City of Angyls on Tatooine. I left a bit after WoW released, and only sparingly ever stopped back in.

I'm the guild leader for the Imperial guild Epic on server The Jekk'Jekk Tarr (PVE West Coast), if anyone wants to stop by (after suffering through a wait queue, of course). My main is Titus a Juggernaut.
wow, i was mayor there for over three years after you left.. Wonder how many from COA are playing SWTOR...
Icaris - Jaq Salmon - SWG - Shadowfire

SFVet
12.22.2011 , 08:10 PM | #36
Pre-cu checking in. I was known as Bleedu Padrone of the Nytes.

JDarkslayer
12.22.2011 , 09:22 PM | #37
Darkslayer here, played jedi post-nge to lvl 90, always wished i had played pre-CU. Used to live Cypress on Naboo, anyone seen Lopak Cify around? Or Aowin?

Kurin
12.23.2011 , 04:10 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Icaris View Post
wow, i was mayor there for over three years after you left.. Wonder how many from COA are playing SWTOR...
You are the only CoA'er I've seen post on the forums thus far. There are probably others playing, just not posting on the public forums. Anyway, *wave* good to see you.

kobrah
12.23.2011 , 04:20 PM | #39
myself and a few others have rolled as Rebel on Dark Reaper PVP
Dark Jedi of the Republic
Kobrah K'ai :: Ilumination :: Jedi Sage
Dark Reaper PVP Server

grinningsabre
12.26.2011 , 05:25 AM | #40
Vulkar Highway.

Being outnumbered as Republic is a way of life !
Melgamius Singh
Jedi Guardian
-Vengeance of the Fallen-