Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWG Shadowfire

MFJD
12.13.2011 , 02:12 PM | #21
XCS, -VF-, LNR, and Silent Strike on Vulkar Highway.
Jerom
Templars of Xionics (XCS)
Smuggler

Kams
12.13.2011 , 02:56 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by MFJD View Post
XCS, -VF-, LNR, and Silent Strike on Vulkar Highway.
and having a great time so far
Kamm
<VF>

Prolixity
12.13.2011 , 11:36 PM | #23
Very difficult for me to remember any names... basically I started SWG in Beta 3 on Bria, and on live rolled on Shadowfire as soon as it opened. But I only played for about a year, so I know nothing of the CU or NGE or whatever.

My PA was Elite, and we were Imp. I was an MBH (later Jedi grinder) named Aleon. About the only other player name I can remember is Torne Kasra... he was a good friend.

The <-VF-> tag seems familiar to me! I hope you guys were around early on, otherwise my mind is playing tricks on me

Tstancill
12.14.2011 , 12:27 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Prolixity View Post
Very difficult for me to remember any names... basically I started SWG in Beta 3 on Bria, and on live rolled on Shadowfire as soon as it opened. But I only played for about a year, so I know nothing of the CU or NGE or whatever.

My PA was Elite, and we were Imp. I was an MBH (later Jedi grinder) named Aleon. About the only other player name I can remember is Torne Kasra... he was a good friend.

The <-VF-> tag seems familiar to me! I hope you guys were around early on, otherwise my mind is playing tricks on me
I think i remember seeing you =) Aeshe Lenay here

Prolixity
12.14.2011 , 02:58 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Tstancill View Post
I think i remember seeing you =) Aeshe Lenay here
I remember that name! Excellent! It's so difficult trying to come up with details from a game I played 7 years ago, haha...

I will probably just be playing SWTOR with a couple of coworkers. Sith side, not sure what server.

Tstancill
12.14.2011 , 04:36 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Prolixity View Post
I remember that name! Excellent! It's so difficult trying to come up with details from a game I played 7 years ago, haha...

I will probably just be playing SWTOR with a couple of coworkers. Sith side, not sure what server.
Yeah Anna' and I restarted "Crimson Elite." Playing Republic tho in the Elite's tradition of being the underdog. Check us out if decide to play Republic. www.crimson-elite.com

Nee-Elder
12.15.2011 , 01:08 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Zebidia View Post
A few shadowfirans on ------ the Hutt server, east coast PVE.
Indeed, we're on Giradda the Hutt (terrible server name btw, but everyone so far seems pretty cool) .

Anyways, my 'main' in-game names there are: Nee (Republic side) and Neetoo (Sith Empire side) .

I also have a couple of PVP toons on different servers (one of which is OSS's server, Saber of Exar Kun, so i can test my 'pvp mettle' against/with those of whom i'm most familiar) .

I'm going to avoid these dreaded Forums as much as possible now that the game is released, but i certainly hope to cross paths with some/all of you soon.

/deep-bow Shadowfire forever

p.s. RIP SWG tomorrow. (been long time coming, obviously, but still sorta sad imo)

p.p.s. What up Jaaden?! /pep
I love(d) Pre-CU, CU, JTL, SWG, EMU, and TOR. Yeah that's right: *all* of them.
TEAMISB

Icaris
12.15.2011 , 07:27 PM | #28
hey what up shadowfire..

What server you guys like??

I'm ready to do this

Icaris/Jaq Salmon
Icaris - Jaq Salmon - SWG - Shadowfire

breadnpasta
12.15.2011 , 10:41 PM | #29
Hey everyone,

Played on shadowfire from day 1 as -Trix- and captianchrunch. Rolled my character over on the fatman server.

TheDeadEye
12.16.2011 , 10:48 AM | #30
Pre-CU vet checking in. Left right after the Jedi revamp. Nice to see some many former SWG folks here.