Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWG Shadowfire

redheadedtim
04.29.2012 , 03:01 PM | #101
So who's still where after 1.2 and the disappointment (expected) that is Legacy? RSE is still on Kettemoor and has a number of 50's doing HM FP's and normal ops with ally guilds. My main, Snuggler the healing scoundrel has full Columi and we do something every other night at least. I know some folks were on Saber of Exar Kun and Girrada the Hutt. You folks still around?

Campaigner
04.30.2012 , 12:41 AM | #102
Skyyr's back.
OldTraunus (Formerly Traunus from SoEK)
Prophecy of the Five
<Old Republic War>

redheadedtim
04.30.2012 , 06:03 AM | #103
How are the pvp queues on Saber? I'm guessing the open world pvp is a joke, like it is everywhere else, though it may have picked up during the rak event?

Nee-Elder
05.01.2012 , 09:07 AM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by redheadedtim View Post
So who's still where after 1.2 and the disappointment (expected) that is Legacy? ---------- I know some folks were on Saber of Exar Kun and Giradda the Hutt. You folks still around?
Yes we're still around...on REPUBLIC side at least.

Republic side, my guild (along with a 'coalition' of 5 other prominent guilds i formed a Chat Channel with) is still very *active* in Ops, FP's, and PVP (albeit on a PVE server) . However, due to BioWare's (or EA's?) ridiculously awful decisions lately (and the communication of said decisions, or lack thereof) our Giradda the Hutt server is essentially "dead" (not my word) during most of the week-day 'off peak' hours.

Weekends are fine though and I'm still having fun regardless of the 'hour', and of course i'm keeping hope alive that maybe somehow BioWare can *fix* things soon (I can't believe how far this game has fallen in only 4 months. So much hype, so much potential...yet just like SOE: so many blunders. Therefore, so much disappointment. )

Maybe *server merges* will help? If so, maybe we'll all end up on the same server again lol
I love(d) Pre-CU, CU, JTL, SWG, EMU, and TOR. Yeah that's right: *all* of them.
TEAMISB

Rysolve
05.09.2012 , 12:13 AM | #105
Yo ShadowFire This is Chaotic-Ender "Wayke" now tho Where is step? and kismet and valaris and Where is the SF server!?!?!?!
Born of the Darkside Raised in Darkness......

Jedi-N
05.09.2012 , 12:45 PM | #106
Weikaf here! I'm stuck on Rubat Crystal! I would also like to know where the new Shadowfire server is!
Weik Sunstep, Jedi Guardian, Rubat Crystal Retribution
Weikaf Eegoih, ex Jedi on Shadowfire and Chilastra on the deceased SWG CE 7/21/11

Tavox
05.18.2012 , 08:40 AM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by Jedi-N View Post
Weikaf here! I'm stuck on Rubat Crystal! I would also like to know where the new Shadowfire server is!
Vulkar Highway

XCS, VF, LNR, ELITE, etc
TAVOX BRUTAV
FURY - Prophecy of the Five
The Shadowfire Legacy

There is no emotion, there is peace. Peace is a lie, there is only Passion

Perfectcircle
05.18.2012 , 03:39 PM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by Santaro View Post
Hey Shadowfire,

If anyone is looking for a home either if you hated or love me corellian run is where we at we have a nice size guild and some may also remeber jaxson/greyson as well. Come join us on the Empire side. Hit me up in game. My Player name is Santara. Hope to see you there.

Later all
Should transfers come out i may just head over to your server so i can kick you in the nuts.
Starcraft 2 > All Games... Darn you R/L friends and MMOs!

Rhyn
06.14.2012 , 04:34 PM | #109
Hey shadowfire who ended up on Prophecy of five?
I know -VF- made it over wondering who else. And Peak where are you guys at?
Rưn Booson

<MAVEN>

Campaigner
06.17.2012 , 07:59 AM | #110
I am on PotF along with Cavar and soon Rodwi (once he gets back from vacation).

Oh and OWNZ and one of the Elite guilds is here too. But aside from a mere few at a time in a warzone I haven't seen much of them yet.
OldTraunus (Formerly Traunus from SoEK)
Prophecy of the Five
<Old Republic War>