Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collector's Edition items

Paramecium
12.13.2011 , 06:31 PM | #1
I ordered and registered the collector's edition of the game but i don't have my in-game items (mouse droid, flare gun...) except the color crystal. How do I get these items?

Vanglemesh
12.13.2011 , 06:33 PM | #2
Have you registered the product code found inside the box or just the pre-order code that was probably sent to you by e-mail?
Which path to choose?

Boubba
12.13.2011 , 06:33 PM | #3
Only when the game goes live on its official launch date : the 20th of December.

Nomenclature
12.13.2011 , 06:34 PM | #4
You'll only get your ingame pre order item after the official launch on the 20th.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
your superior intellect is no match for my puney braiN!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

mrjcarey
12.13.2011 , 06:35 PM | #5
They will become available to you on launch day Dec. 20th. Just enter the Product Key that comes with the game when it arrives and your all set. See you around the galaxy!

Vanglemesh
12.13.2011 , 06:42 PM | #6
I read in some thread (in other words, this is a rumor) that if you have registered the product code you will have the CE items in early game access too. I can (for obvious reasons) not confirm this until I get my early access.
Which path to choose?

imtrick
12.13.2011 , 06:43 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Paramecium View Post
I ordered and registered the collector's edition of the game but i don't have my in-game items (mouse droid, flare gun...) except the color crystal. How do I get these items?
What do you mean by "registered?"

Have you actually received the box with the license key inside and entered that code (not your pre-order code) here on the site?
Taint & Rough Trade - tart.enjin.com
------Casual and Hard-Core, 18+ GLBT Sith & Republic Guilds------
Part of the game-spanning Rough Trade Gaming Community

SeloDaoC
12.13.2011 , 06:51 PM | #8
My friend has his CE items in early acces, he added his code today

Quaxo
12.13.2011 , 06:57 PM | #9
If you entered a preorder code, you DO NOT get your DDE or CE bonus items until the DDE or CE game code is entered. Preorder codes do not give you these items. Once the game code code is entered, you get your stuff.

Paramecium
12.13.2011 , 07:04 PM | #10
I have not received the box yet. Thanks for the help.