Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Your Saga Begins‏?

bearclawws
12.13.2011 , 06:27 PM | #1
I received an email from the old republic titled "Your Saga Begins" and at the top it is written "Early Access Has Begun". [Isn't that the early access invite?] So I followed the directions and download the game client, but I immediately get the error message "There is currently no active subscription on this account". There is a link there that tells me what to do, so then I go to that link regarding the no active subscription error and it says, "If you see the "There is currently no active subscription on this account" error message when trying to access the game this means that your account is not yet flagged for game access. This error message will disappear once your Early Access begins."

so I'm like....WHAT?

I thought this was the early access invite!

Further research makes me think its a redemption code problem, but I had already redeemed my code on July 22nd after ordering on July 21st, and cant get into game because I have that error in my game client. Is there another early access email to be sent to me or was that it?

Then, on the old republic website I go to "my account", then to "code redemption" and it shows that I did redeem it on July 22nd. So I'm left very confused why my client is showing the error??

Anyone else have this problem or was able to get past it lol?
However, My client isn't totally downloaded all the updates yet, I'm crossing my fingers the error will go away..
Anyone else had this problem and after the client fully downloaded the error went away?

I cant get through on support phone number
After several attempts I finally got an email out.