Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Heroic World Boss List

AngryNiczorn
01.07.2012 , 08:22 AM | #51
I've found one on Voss. I don't know how to get a map of Voss. 2 Sec.. I'll try to fix it. It's behind the crashed Starship in the really northen part of the map, through the last cave.
It's a huuuuuge Vorataki.. "Champion".

In the Gormak area.
Forcejump lvl 0

bensonrawr
01.07.2012 , 10:46 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by AngryNiczorn View Post
I've found one on Voss. I don't know how to get a map of Voss. 2 Sec.. I'll try to fix it. It's behind the crashed Starship in the really northen part of the map, through the last cave.
It's a huuuuuge Vorataki.. "Champion".

In the Gormak area.
Read my above posts kthx

JediMasterRyanW
01.07.2012 , 04:00 PM | #53
If you somehow manage to get respawn timer data, that would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the list though.

Bonzzo
01.09.2012 , 05:50 PM | #54
Anyone know off hand which of these are soloable at level 50? Using a tank and healer companion.

Phraun
01.09.2012 , 06:39 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Bonzzo View Post
Anyone know off hand which of these are soloable at level 50? Using a tank and healer companion.
Companions just sit there and cower whenever you aggro a world boss. They won't be any help. It's kind of funny to watch Khem Val sit there and freak out...

Tonoftw
01.09.2012 , 08:18 PM | #56
I have solo'd all of them up to and including alderaan as a dps jugg. Very nice to practice rotations on.
There ain't no nothing we can't love each other through.

Elendil_PL
01.10.2012 , 06:00 AM | #57
I did SD-O at 42lvl, only me (healer Sage) and stuned companion.... Something about 15-20 mins, Companion Qyzen was "paralyzed with fear" all time during the fight.

Bonzzo
01.10.2012 , 10:58 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Elendil_PL View Post
I did SD-O at 42lvl, only me (healer Sage) and stuned companion.... Something about 15-20 mins, Companion Qyzen was "paralyzed with fear" all time during the fight.
Wow. Does it really take that long to killl them? Worth it to try? What kind of loots do they drop?

Hideookino
01.10.2012 , 12:00 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by DAntiVirus View Post
We had a good group of 15 people, ranging from 18 to 34 (lots of tanks and healers) and the boss on Coruscant smoked us in less than 1 minute. We used interrupts but most times they wouldn't work, which from what we ere told is NEEDED to stop his super attack.

If anyone has some good tips for taking him down, let me know as I seriously have a grudge with that big tin can!
Actually here is the boss lineup for that.

He has basically 3 attacks.

1. Beams. I dont know the real name but this the interruptable. Once his attack is over, the tank will lose all aggro/threat.
2. Regular attack (which is not a cleave)
3. The 1hit kill (this attack is very noticeable.) check your feet. If you see some light under your feet, the boss is about to hit you and kill you. Move around in a line and you will be fine. The tank on the other hand needs to make sure to not overlap with the dps as you will most likely kill them in your wake.

Elendil_PL
01.11.2012 , 07:31 AM | #60
Worth it to try? What kind of loots do they drop?
Relic Barell 5
Relic Hilt 5
Orange Crystal +7 End

For lvl 43 worthless...