Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Heroic World Boss List

ImmortalLowlife
03.25.2013 , 07:22 AM | #161
Ok, so I got with a group over the weekend & we took out "the first". It was cool, but after it was over & I hit greed for my share of the Purple gear drops my level 16 Sith assassin didn't get SQUAT! But I noticed a couple of higher level players (one was 46 & one was 50) got everything. I know they won "greed" rolls, but I was like WTH?!? Is this typical? & tell me they gonna do something to make the rolls fairer. Next time I'll just "Need" tha armor I wanted....
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

Wolvereen
03.25.2013 , 07:56 AM | #162
Quote: Originally Posted by ImmortalLowlife View Post
Ok, so I got with a group over the weekend & we took out "the first". It was cool, but after it was over & I hit greed for my share of the Purple gear drops my level 16 Sith assassin didn't get SQUAT! But I noticed a couple of higher level players (one was 46 & one was 50) got everything. I know they won "greed" rolls, but I was like WTH?!? Is this typical? & tell me they gonna do something to make the rolls fairer. Next time I'll just "Need" tha armor I wanted....
if you (NOT the comps) have a real benefit of it, i wouldn't hesitate to roll need^^

W

Unholy_Sithis
01.02.2014 , 08:45 AM | #163
Quote: Originally Posted by bensonrawr View Post
There are no bosses missing from this list.

OT: While I'am here, can I get conformation from some republic players on whether or not you guys can access The Ancient One (giant worm boss) on Taris so i can edit in an empire only note on my op.

Also note that the coordinates may be different if you can get to it, as from my understanding you guys have a different map and locations like on balmorra.
Actually your list is not complete, you are missing the Voss Heroic World Boss "Nightmare Pilgrim"

AlrikFassbauer
01.02.2014 , 09:38 AM | #164
The Ancient One is seemingly Empire Only - which leaves the Empire with actually 2 Empire-Only World Bosses ! (The other one is on Balmorra; Republic has no World Boss there).
Quote: Originally Posted by Surbatu View Post
When everybody plays one class = perfect balance. Right? Problem solved.

ToMyMa
01.02.2014 , 09:48 AM | #165
*cough*

This thread was created before Nightmare Pilgrim was added, thread necro guy 1 post above me
Tanvir
Tier 1 commando Season 1 through 3
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Kain_Turinbar
01.02.2014 , 06:20 PM | #166
What level do you need to be to take these guys out? 55?

I accidentally encountered the one on Tattooine. I had outleveled the whole planet and was several levels beyond the WB's but he 2 shot me, no way could I kill him even 7 levels higher than his listed level.

PLynkes
01.03.2014 , 04:47 AM | #167
You don't need to be level 55, you just need to group up. They are designed to be taken out by a group, rather than a single character. You can solo the lower level ones with a high level character, though.

The first time I did Trapjaw was a guild outing with people of all levels along for the ride. I had not even got to Tatooine in my storyline at that point, and actually died several times just trying to get to him (lousy Sand People). Don't think I contributed much to the team, but it was fun. More recently we took out Lucky with some Lowbies tagging along (so they could get the titles). So you can actually do them if you are way below level (providing you have some help).

Edit: Thinking about it, I'm not sure if Lucky actually counts as an official World Boss (don't think he's on the list for the Weekly), but he is very much like one.

Levram
02.02.2014 , 06:58 AM | #168
Quote: Originally Posted by Shiala_X View Post
Do not click the above link. It is SWTOR referral program fraud.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Also I want to take this time to alert everyone of a forum rule. Due to the possible "trick" nature of using your referral link to trick someone into unintentionally becoming your referral, we are not allowing use of your referral links here on the forums until this issue is resolved. Whether that is being honest about what the link is, or trying to hide it, it will be removed. Any egregious breach of this rule can result in infraction points.

AlrikFassbauer
02.02.2014 , 09:42 AM | #169
By the way, I experienced the Snowblind One in enraged mode yesterday. I was lucky having him brought to roughly half of his health down when it happened. First, he actually didn't do that much more damage, but later he did.
I needed at least 15 minutes, but rather more, to bring him down to that point.
Next time I'll bring a few friends.
(Tried it as an Gunslinger, with a mix of 66, 69 + 1 78 piece.)
Quote: Originally Posted by Surbatu View Post
When everybody plays one class = perfect balance. Right? Problem solved.

03.01.2014 , 02:37 PM | #170
tho it dosint say its a world boss the rancor "lucky" on correllia is bassicly a world boss he has 7000224 hp