Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Heroic World Boss List

Myyrae
03.23.2012 , 03:48 AM | #121
Is there loot list what world bosses drop? I'm not sure why I should even try to kill them when I don't know if they even drop any reward.

JRonnie
03.25.2012 , 12:17 AM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
What about republic-only balmorra boss?
I think at this point it's safe to say there is no republic-only Balmorra boss, as well as we only have Subject Zero on Taris.

Hjonro
04.07.2012 , 02:27 PM | #123
When i was doing a 16 man raid on SD-0, the boss had an ability that took the entire ops group down (2 at a time) including 2 lvl 37's. What is this ability called and is it interuptable?
Lyrana, Cyborg, Medic Operative, Lvl 50 [The Red Eclipse]
Guild: Archives of Nihilus

JediXMan
04.08.2012 , 09:40 PM | #124
The levels are quite deceptive. Battledroid R4-GL is a 32 while Trapjaw is a 30. I'm sorry, but - while yes, the droid has more health - Trapjaw has a much higher level of damage than the droid. The levels are quite deceptive; I feel like they should be swapped, at the very least.

The aforementioned was in no way directed at the TC. I just think this is something the devs should change.

Taleek
04.08.2012 , 09:53 PM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by JRonnie View Post
I think at this point it's safe to say there is no republic-only Balmorra boss, as well as we only have Subject Zero on Taris.
That's actually not correct. Imperial Taris definitely has a different boss from Republic Taris. I don't know what the world boss for republic balmorra is offhand, though.
*insert witty retort that will become someone's signature*- Kitty Prawn
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=347245
.- Never forget.
"DPS is science, healing is art, tanking is strategy."

thatghost
04.10.2012 , 07:29 PM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by Taleek View Post
Imperial Taris definitely has a different boss from Republic Taris.
Have yet to take down the Imp Taris boss- but a lot of fun provoking it out of hiding because it does roar out like a freight train...

Spoiler

Thanks so for this list. It will aid me in my hunt for Trapjaw & Snowblind
Me + buildings = oops
The Vyxx Legacy | The Shadowlands
The Sadi Legacy | The Harbinger

Fanfic: Grey. Red. Black.

JRonnie
04.11.2012 , 03:58 AM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by Taleek View Post
That's actually not correct. Imperial Taris definitely has a different boss from Republic Taris. I don't know what the world boss for republic balmorra is offhand, though.
To save you the obviously too much trouble of reading the thread, I'll state it again. THERE IS NO REPUBLIC BALMORRA BOSS. Imps have Grandfather on Balmora and Ancient One on Taris. We only have Subject zero on Taris. Again, Repbulic has no boss on Balmorra.

Sorry, but I'm getting sick of having to repeat myself.

bionamaster
04.13.2012 , 07:35 AM | #128
Hmm. While on Voss I recall seeing a boss named Zrak the, uh, forgot his title. Giant monster, looks sort of like the Dromund Kaas one. Near the Dark Heart. He has the symbol that world bosses have, and a lot of health if I remember right (I think it was over 200,000 or something). Just thought i'd let you know.
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!

JRonnie
04.15.2012 , 02:41 AM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by bionamaster View Post
Hmm. While on Voss I recall seeing a boss named Zrak the, uh, forgot his title. Giant monster, looks sort of like the Dromund Kaas one. Near the Dark Heart. He has the symbol that world bosses have, and a lot of health if I remember right (I think it was over 200,000 or something). Just thought i'd let you know.
Zrak the Twisted.

Just a strong boss mob, not a world boss.

http://www.torhead.com/npc/aQ5gtlN/zrak-the-twisted

Hjonro
04.15.2012 , 04:39 AM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by JRonnie View Post
Zrak the Twisted.

Just a strong boss mob, not a world boss.

http://www.torhead.com/npc/aQ5gtlN/zrak-the-twisted
There is a new boss that came with patch 1.2. on voss, idk his name though.
Lyrana, Cyborg, Medic Operative, Lvl 50 [The Red Eclipse]
Guild: Archives of Nihilus