Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scoundrels/Operatives ridculously OP.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Scoundrels/Operatives ridculously OP.

tacito
01.31.2013 , 12:47 AM | #1171
Quote: Originally Posted by LastWizard View Post
They are OP. They have harder to sustain dps. But they always have the advantage in a fight because it's on their terms. No matter what, I will always think they are op.
They are OP, otherwise why would there be dozens of "Nerf scoundrels"-threads on the first page. People always think of scoundrels first when they hear the word "overpowered" nowadays.

Darth-Rammstein
01.31.2013 , 01:29 AM | #1172
holy necro batman!
Belgoth's Beacon ----> The Fatman ----> Prophecy of the Five

Nightthunder
01.31.2013 , 01:52 AM | #1173
Quote: Originally Posted by Bandelederen View Post
So me and another level 50 runs op to cap this point in the Alderaan warzone. Out of nowhere this scoundrel opens up and obliterates the other lvl 50 before I can even react. He then vanishes and opens up on me with a stun.

At this point im thinking surely he cannot do the same thing to me, he just did to the other guy 8 seconds ago. Boy was I wrong.

STUN
STUN OVER

At this point I have about 10% of my hp left ...
4.7k + 3.8k + 3.0k = 12k
12k + 10% = 13.2k hp

13.2k HP is less than mk-2 recruit gear... go get yourself mk-2 gear and then full WH, then you will see why they dont really need a nerf.
If you are still not convinced, get a healer and/or tank buddy, then they are really a joke.

P.S. stop whining if you dont know how to provide proper data for your subjective assumptions... whiner

paul_preib
01.31.2013 , 02:01 AM | #1174
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightthunder View Post
4.7k + 3.8k + 3.0k = 12k
12k + 10% = 13.2k hp

13.2k HP is less than mk-2 recruit gear... go get yourself mk-2 gear and then full WH, then you will see why they dont really need a nerf.
If you are still not convinced, get a healer and/or tank buddy, then they are really a joke.

P.S. stop whining if you dont know how to provide proper data for your subjective assumptions... whiner
did you check the date sparky? this was a necro from early on when 13.2k hp was potentially a level 50's full health.
Cyperian -- Sorceror Cyterian-- Sentinel Cyrellian-- Trooper Cyprian-- Sage
Cylerian-- Scoundrel Kyrellian-- Sniper
Of the Bloodborne and Deargna-Fhuil Legacies

Kegparty
01.31.2013 , 02:14 AM | #1175
Did you check the date of this thread? They have been nerfed 2x since over a year ago. They hardly do the damage they once did.

kijthae
01.31.2013 , 02:43 AM | #1176
operatives / scoundrels are pathetic. They always come to me while i was incover. They think as a gearless gunslinger i would be an easy target.They are a stealth class and Im ranged turret they should be easly take me.However things doesnt happen in that way.They expose roller coaster level of knockbacks and cds. They finnaly decide to restealth and run like scared puppies but it is too late I always keep them dotted.After their death , guess what .. they keep coming , lose after lose.It ends up all operatives/scoundrels of the opposite team on me during the warzone.

CarpeSangrea
01.31.2013 , 02:43 AM | #1177
*** is with all the necro-threading lately?

jizerai
01.31.2013 , 02:48 AM | #1178
Step 1: Find large thread with premise that agrees with your own
Step 2: Post in said thread, regardless of the age of it
Step 3: ??????
Step 4: Profit!
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Lord_Karsk
01.31.2013 , 08:07 AM | #1179
Who necro this thread from 12.30.2011

Frostbyt
01.31.2013 , 11:26 AM | #1180
I love the well thought out responses to this year old post, idiots.
The Harbinger, Krath Origin
Frost'byte PT • Frost'bite OpMed • Frostbit Sorc • Nomadis Mara • Fróstbite Sniper
Armor'mech CombatMedic • Armsdealer GS • $%^&2 Guard