Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

People complaining should be ashamed.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
People complaining should be ashamed.

tormentuk
12.13.2011 , 06:28 PM | #11
No they should not be ashamed, i am proud people wont be taken as fools, been pushed over and robed!

buddybuddy
12.13.2011 , 06:28 PM | #12
I preordered last week and If I don't get in real soon I'm seriously gonna do something!

traft
12.13.2011 , 06:29 PM | #13
Complaining is bad, complaining about complaining is better.

Khondar
12.13.2011 , 06:31 PM | #14
It's not like they are being paid to release this game.

Bragah
12.13.2011 , 06:31 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Skulda View Post
Well I agree that alot of the complaining is petty and silly but I must take one point with you. If they don't get to play, were they really gifted anything?
Two extra days means everyone gets in two days earlier than they would have if it was still at 5 days.

So yes, they exceeded everyones expectations who pre-ordered before last week.

JMESUN
12.13.2011 , 06:33 PM | #16
yep yep.. i planned on playing this game for years, not 7 days.. so yeah i can wait..and thanks Bioware cant wait till i get in..

for the haters shep says: I'm sorry, I'm having trouble hearing you- I'm getting a lot of ******** on this line.
░█╣╣╣█[]█╠╠█On that one shot, one kill, bringer of FATE!

OppaTime
12.13.2011 , 06:40 PM | #17
QQ more scrubs. If you wanted to play earlier, should have bought the preorder ealier. Simple as that.

Don't be making QQ threads about how its not fair that people who purcahsed it got in before you did. Don't blame BW, EA, Best Buy, GameStop, Amazon, etc... YOU should have done your part by making sure you got your code in ASAP.

If you are pissed that you didnt get to play today, then cancel your preorder becasue we dont want to play with you anyways. I hope you go Republic so I can pwn your *** in game.

U MAD BRO? I GOT IN EARLY ACCESS TODAY AND YOU DIDNT *****

Zilrota
12.13.2011 , 08:14 PM | #18
Hi all,

We are going to go ahead and close this thread. While we understand that some are frustrated with the community and the community is frustrated in turn, we do ask that threads on the forums are constructive and on topic to discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. As this thread is just discussing the community reaction, we are going to close it as off topic.

Thank you.