Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

People complaining should be ashamed.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
People complaining should be ashamed.

Bragah
12.13.2011 , 06:24 PM | #1
Seriously... Bioware worked their tail-ends off to bring you this great game AND even gifted you with TWO EXTRA free days in Early Access.... and all you people do is complain.

You should all be THANKING them!

Hats off to Bioware, cheers to their accomplishment and getting things out earlier than anyone expected. You've done a great job and I look forward to the success of SWTOR.

I do want to get in as soon as possible, but i'm going to wait patiently and not bawlk un-necessarily about nothing.

Helvettica
12.13.2011 , 06:25 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Bragah View Post
Seriously... Bioware worked their tail-ends off to bring you this great game AND even gifted you with TWO EXTRA free days in Early Access.... and all you people do is complain.

Hats off to Bioware, cheers to their accomplishment and getting things out earlier than anyone expected. You've done a great job and I look forward to the success of SWTOR.

I do want to get in as soon as possible, but i'm going to wait patiently and not bawlk un-necessarily about nothing.
Guaranteed replies.

Wubanos
12.13.2011 , 06:25 PM | #3
They have not given me anything yet, and there is no guaranties they will.

JayMackey
12.13.2011 , 06:25 PM | #4
I pre-ordered on Saturday, and if I don't get "Early Access" until Monday I still won't care.

The game is going to be great, and if I have to wait another week to begin playing, then so be it. I'm one of the few people that knows they have zero chance of gaining Early Access until near launch day, and I refuse to cry and whine on the forums like a baby.

Metsuro
12.13.2011 , 06:25 PM | #5

Stop complaining please. Follow your own instructions.

Kashaan
12.13.2011 , 06:26 PM | #6
You do realize they are a business providing a product, right? They aren't "giving" anyone anything... It's all marketing.
Pro-Addon, but also Pro-regulation. Working to keep addons that do more harm than good out of the game.

Dropadeuce
12.13.2011 , 06:26 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Wubanos View Post
They have not given me anything yet, and there is no guaranties they will.
Poor baby. I can't imagine what it must feel like thinking you may never get to play your video game. I hope you pull through this.

Bobbyrab
12.13.2011 , 06:27 PM | #8

I hear you man. It's been so frustrating to expect a forum full of excited players only to get whining...and more whining...and more whining...

Munx
12.13.2011 , 06:27 PM | #9

Bioware are a business, businesses do things for money, not as a favour to you.

We have nothing to "thank" them for, they want money, we give them money.

Also I fail to see how your post differs from any of the other pro-ega or anti-ega threads.

Skulda
12.13.2011 , 06:28 PM | #10

Well I agree that alot of the complaining is petty and silly but I must take one point with you. If they don't get to play, were they really gifted anything?