Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rumor of a HK-51 Companion?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Rumor of a HK-51 Companion?

bigheadbrandon
01.03.2012 , 08:48 AM | #11
the quest to start the chain to enter the fatality was in the game like 4 beta builds back, it has since been removed from the game

Logiick
01.03.2012 , 09:12 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by bigheadbrandon View Post
the quest to start the chain to enter the fatality was in the game like 4 beta builds back, it has since been removed from the game
If this is true, anyone know if they're planning on adding it back in that thar content patch?

SySnootles
01.03.2012 , 09:48 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Logiick View Post
If this is true, anyone know if they're planning on adding it back in that thar content patch?
Theres been no info on this by bioware, so anything anyone might say is pure speculation.
SySnootles is... Darth Rage Quit, a Pure Blooded Sith Sorcerer Healer plying his trade on the Dark Intent guild / Kellian Jarro server.

Master_Fel
01.03.2012 , 10:34 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
He's going to be a cross-faction cross-class companion in the massive content expansion they'll be releasing a long with the actual start of the war, that's what I hear anyways, don't take it as actual fact, anything can change.
Spoiler
Alor'ad Verden Fel
Juaan ner'vode, ni atinii darasuum.
Beside my brothers, I endure eternity.
Website - The Champions of Mandalore - Forums

Pravis
01.03.2012 , 03:04 PM | #15
I have a feeling this going to be like the Ashbringer rumors WoW had back at launch. Basically something really cool, with npc's and items and cryptic messages and maybe even a quest backed up with datamined files...that will get players speculating and being in game detectives but for nothing since they won't add it.

Shame really because it would have been fun, just like all the titles which were yanked from the game too. I wonder what other fun things in Beta they yanked out for no reason?

Madicen
01.03.2012 , 03:31 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Pravis View Post
I have a feeling this going to be like the Ashbringer rumors WoW had back at launch. Basically something really cool, with npc's and items and cryptic messages and maybe even a quest backed up with datamined files...that will get players speculating and being in game detectives but for nothing since they won't add it.

Shame really because it would have been fun, just like all the titles which were yanked from the game too. I wonder what other fun things in Beta they yanked out for no reason?
But...it WAS fun to follow along with the Ashbringer nonsense back then. I left WoW, for good, right before BC, so this is something I have somewhat fond memories of. Things like that can have a way of adding to the overal enjoyment of a game.

Come on, who doesent like wild speculation, ghost stories, and the off Big Foot sighting?!

Hironobu
01.03.2012 , 04:08 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Madicen View Post
But...it WAS fun to follow along with the Ashbringer nonsense back then. I left WoW, for good, right before BC, so this is something I have somewhat fond memories of. Things like that can have a way of adding to the overal enjoyment of a game.

Come on, who doesent like wild speculation, ghost stories, and the off Big Foot sighting?!

People like me who also don't care about achievements. We like factual data, not high school he-said she-said.

Data file: factual data.

"It will be added when the war starts" - useless garbage.
. was OP
Lightsaber, MK I:
()=====[]@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
The December Crew

Ranadiel_Marius
01.03.2012 , 09:10 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Pravis View Post
Well HK-51 was never in any of the betas, so technically he was never yanked out. :P

Valkryth
01.04.2012 , 10:27 PM | #19
You know what this thread reminds me of? Zack and Aeris rumors from FF7.

krisslanza
01.04.2012 , 10:32 PM | #20
I'm fairly certain HK-51 will be added later in the game. The stuff is around, but none of it is tied together yet.

I could also be mistaken, but I think his voice actor is listed somewhere...