Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best Stunlock PvP class?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Best Stunlock PvP class?

12.30.2011 , 04:07 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Zutha View Post
That only for competitions I take it?

Fair enough

So normal everyday pvp is about gear and competitions is about skill.
well pretty much everyone has the same gear if theyre in the same bracket, its not like a derp fest

blizzard made it way easier to obtain gear since vanill and everyone is pretty much even in gear if they have been max level for a while
Han solo mid or feed

12.30.2011 , 04:37 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunitySupport
Dear Zutha,

You have received a warning at STAR WARS: The Old Republic.

Rude, Disrespectful Comments

Your post was recently removed for violating the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ community Rules of Conduct. Please note that this is just a friendly reminder of the Rules of Conduct - no infraction points have been added to your account!

Rude and insulting commentary is not permitted on these forums. Statements such as "stupidity that is dribbling out of your mouth" are considered rude. Please keep posts on topic, polite, and constructive to the discussion.

We appreciate your understanding, and ask that you take a moment to review our Rules of Conduct.

Feel free to contact the Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Team at if you have any questions about this message or its contents. Thank you for respecting our position and helping us create a fun and safe environment for our community.

Original Post:
Quote: Originally Posted by CHRISGG View Post
You tried and you failed. I'm sure you've played arenas and gotten dumpstered straight down to the 900 bracket. Also lol @ you using the word AVERAGE.
I stopped playing before Arena's were introduced

Explain to me what is so funny about the word "average". Try and reply without the "argh fail arff arff" stupidity that is dribbling out of your mouth
Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
STAR WARS: The Old Republic

Thanks for this. I'd prefer that you read the posts and the context of the comment before issuing infractions as you are showing youself to be as stupid as the guy I was replying too

Thanks and have a nice day.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kyrinic View Post
Wait until there are more 50s. Obviously.

Don't blame Bioware because you are unemployed.

12.30.2011 , 04:42 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Toothsome View Post
50 in PvP gear vs people with no expertise. It's balanced if you're a 50 vs another 50. Operatives are extremely easy to kill on my Trooper. This is why they'll need to add a bracket exclusively for 50s in a week or so.

12.30.2011 , 04:43 AM | #44
What a dumb post you could have gone to any db and check both classes CC capabilities or are you unable to get info for yourself?

Main difference is, that operative has AoE incap, while assassin has aoe knockback.

Toolset for assassin is
4s stun (60s cd), 4s incap (15s cd), knockdown out of stealth for 2s (30s cd), whirlwind (kinda incap) 60s cd holds about 6-7 seconds, slow 50% 9 seconds.

I don't believe any class has more, either less or same.

12.30.2011 , 06:23 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by CHRISGG View Post
Yeah DAoC, the game with a grind based rather than skill based ranking system.

hahahahaha and not much to say after that. Damn you are clueless.