Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best Stunlock PvP class?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Best Stunlock PvP class?

Toothsome
12.30.2011 , 01:33 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Brolide View Post
Uhh, there's no video...
try again, i did wrong 1.

Brolide
12.30.2011 , 01:37 AM | #12
I kinda just skipped through so this isn't the most detailed of analyses but it seems fairly comprable to my Assassin

bheta
12.30.2011 , 01:44 AM | #13
im sick of Jedi users in huttball. i wish i had aoe knock around. a absorb, jump around and super speed.

but im just being a sore loser. Ill just have to try harder and learn my class better. but i can still be annoyed.

One thing i hate is that electrocute spell has no LOS, i can be under them, behind something and still get hit. but i cant shoot them.

Like i said im just a sore loser, ill get better.
My Rig: I7-3820, Asus P9X79 Pro, ASUS HD7970 Matrix, 16 GB ripjaw x series, 120 GB Mushkin Chronos Deluxe, 2TB Caviar Black, 2TB External, Cougar CMX 1000W psu, NZXT switch 810

hungryewok
12.30.2011 , 01:48 AM | #14
Not literally, but if you wanted high end PvP gear (which was all I cared about) you pretty much had to do them
sir, what about vanguards/powertech sir? Them being tanks and blowing the damage charts.

Felghast
12.30.2011 , 01:51 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Toothsome View Post
There's everyone's answer.
Darth Dreadual - Sith Sorcerer.

CHRISGG
12.30.2011 , 01:54 AM | #16
Op/Scoundrel is high burst damage with a lot of cc. No class can really stunlock, I think the only class that can back to back two long duration stuns is a tank spec Jugg/Guardian.
AKA Faction
50 Sage, Wound in the Force
Check out my YouTube channel, tons of SW:TOR videos!

Zutha
12.30.2011 , 01:56 AM | #17
Currently I am leveling a Sith Assassin but keep hearing talk of Operatives being very good too. Is it give and take or are operatives just superior to Assassins? I am somewhat new to Star Wars (granted everyone is) however I was a fairly high end PvPer throughout the last 2 expansions of WoW so I'm a good MMOer in general. Any thoughts?
You can't stun lock.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyrinic View Post
Wait until there are more 50s. Obviously.

Don't blame Bioware because you are unemployed.

klathnagma
12.30.2011 , 01:56 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Mindfulmike View Post
Someone forced you to do Arenas?
I wow everyone was forced to do Arenas if you wanted to PvP because the best gear - by a large margin - was in the Arenas.

If you did not do Arenas you were rolfstomped in any knind of PvP.

This changed this last patch as you can get conquest points in random battlegrounds.

But after this it was mandatory to do rated Battlegronds - need a guild or organized group of at least 10 - or to win 7 Arenas a week to get the conqust points cap.

So yeah every PvPer in wow was forced to do Arenas, unless in a Rated Battlegrounds group.

Still today you see in trafe channel "LF arena partner for weekly cap", that means any random peep to try to win 7 Arenas for the conquest points for gear.

Zutha
12.30.2011 , 01:59 AM | #19
I find it extremely amusing people saying, "End game Pvp" and "Top Pvp player" and all that and then saying the magic words.

"In WoW"
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyrinic View Post
Wait until there are more 50s. Obviously.

Don't blame Bioware because you are unemployed.

CHRISGG
12.30.2011 , 02:00 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Zutha View Post
I find it extremely amusing people saying, "End game Pvp" and "Top Pvp player" and all that and then saying the magic words.

"In WoW"
Yes, the only game where players were actually distinguished from others. A game hated by those that failed at it because their ego was bruised by the game itself telling them they're bad.
AKA Faction
50 Sage, Wound in the Force
Check out my YouTube channel, tons of SW:TOR videos!