Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Simple fix for Slicing Nerf

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Simple fix for Slicing Nerf

Ixalor
12.30.2011 , 08:50 AM | #21
Just spent 2025 on a RICH lv 5 missions with a companion that has + to slicing, I got a GREEN chest with 2206 as a reward for 30 minutes of not having my highest DPS char, so a profit of 181 credits.

6 credits per minute. Clearly working.

What am I doing wrong?

OdonKnight
12.30.2011 , 09:03 AM | #22
Printing money, with a few clicks, and minimal time is a red carpet engraved invitation for massive bot farming and credit sellers as well as a hyper-inflative state.

Darzil
12.30.2011 , 09:15 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Volki View Post
I'm not trying to sell anything. Also, pre-nerf Slicing countered gold farmers, post nerf, you'll be flooded with them.
Rampant inflation is anti-gold farmers? How does that work !

KrelosDarksky
12.30.2011 , 09:16 AM | #24
ROFLMAO ... flag me for calling you out.

Onomas
12.30.2011 , 09:18 AM | #25
An entire server just for slicing? haha good morning laugh, thatnks.

They need to fix crafting, who the **** catres about slicing when the entire system is gimped.

Darth-Rammstein
12.31.2011 , 04:39 AM | #26
slicing was nerfed too much, the average mission at my current level of around 250 skill will cost around 1300 to start mission and if it's a success you will only make a profit of around 200 credits...it's a joke. I think when I hit 50 I'm just going to drop it and make my crafter on my main rather than an alt.
Belgoth's Beacon ----> The Fatman ----> Prophecy of the Five ----> The Ebon Hawk
http://www.swtor.com/r/RC8V8V New and Old players welcome to use my referral for rewards, much appreciated.