Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of Missing or Bugged Codex entries from all Planets(Imperium)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
List of Missing or Bugged Codex entries from all Planets(Imperium)

Reloadnl
01.11.2012 , 04:30 AM | #61
also, semi-related, a lot of people had problems with the codex notification window popping up after they've hit 50.

Anduni
01.11.2012 , 06:52 AM | #62
yeah me too well there is no notification window poping up after you hit 50 at least i don't know anyone who gets it.

Hottentott
01.11.2012 , 04:00 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Irxyyy View Post
It is a datapad in a heroic area, top right on a planet map.

Don't remember the quest name which sends you there, you must kill some jedi, gather artifacts from boxes and finally destroy a boss droid.
As far as i know, that datapad is only available to Republic character's, doesnt really help us playing empire...

Thraawn
01.11.2012 , 09:05 PM | #64
Just to let you know, the codex entry Cathar Settlers on Taris is bugged as well. Everywhere I've looked the consensus is that it's bugged. No one has been able to find it but it still shows I'm missing one. Also, why does it only say 5/6 entries completed on Taris when I'm personally found more than a dozen? Is that categories completed?

Also, if your still looking, the Rakghoul Disease entry is located in the hospital in the back of the research level. So it's not bugged, at least on the Republic side.

Irxyyy
01.11.2012 , 11:44 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Hottentott View Post
As far as i know, that datapad is only available to Republic character's, doesnt really help us playing empire...
We found it while doing a heroic quest with a group of 1 IA and 3 Inqs, all used it w/o any problems.
// believing is bleeding

XIII-Crow
01.12.2012 , 11:13 AM | #66
deleted
There is no emotion; there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no death; there is the force.
-The Jedi Code-

Lady_Katar
01.13.2012 , 05:55 AM | #67
I was searching for Sand Demon Beastiary on Tattoine, read that it can only be obtained in a Jedi Knight phase. Is this true? If not, how do I get it?

evighetensmorke
01.13.2012 , 10:16 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by Irxyyy View Post
We found it while doing a heroic quest with a group of 1 IA and 3 Inqs, all used it w/o any problems.
Where exactly in the area? I assume you mean the location where the willpower datacron is for imps, but I ran around that entire area and could not find a single datapad in sight.

LordDurham
01.14.2012 , 01:45 AM | #69
Btw with my smuggler I was able to get the Invasion of Balmorra lore element. However the Imperial military on the same planet seems bugged. The first time I saw it I picked it but didn't realise it didn'T add to my codex, now I can't pick it anymore even though if I put my mouse on it it says it's a lore element.

Anduni
01.14.2012 , 05:40 AM | #70
@lady katar. I think its true but its not listet in your codex as attainable so you shoulx get x/x entries without getting this entry.

@Lord Durham Yes the Invasion of Balmorra entry seems to be bugged for Empire only so you can attain it as Republic