Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of Missing or Bugged Codex entries from all Planets(Imperium)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
List of Missing or Bugged Codex entries from all Planets(Imperium)

EnmaAii
10.17.2013 , 02:16 PM | #271

EnmaAii
12.28.2013 , 06:41 AM | #272
For holidays i made complete list of codex entries for Jedi Consular [733/958]
I think another class it will be interesting to look too!
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=709623

docnerd
01.25.2014 , 04:39 PM | #273
At risk of necro-ing...

I got the Imperial Scholar title on Korriban. I ran my lvl-55 Sorc through picking up datacrons and killing Klor-slugs with my companion, and picked up The Hate Machine again on a whim. Ran through it solo, did the bonus, got the codex entry for it. I have 100% on codex entries on Korriban now.

For the Yozusk Platesmasher on Dromund Kaas: as far as I could tell while trying to hunt it down, it respawns once a week, on Tuesday after the patches--but ONLY ON THE MAIN INSTANCE. If there are multiple instances of Dromund Kaas, switch to the other instance: a Yozusk Platesmasher will spawn each time there's a new instance, and that might happen several times a day, depending on traffic. I switched to Instance 2, and he was right there just waiting for someone to kill him for the codex/achievement.

freek_ish
04.02.2014 , 02:04 PM | #274
TaitWatson just posted this to one of the other bug report forums. Thanks Tait!

Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post

Just so you all know, there are two Codex fixes coming in 2.7:
  • The “Species: Weequay” Codex Entry has been added to the game, and can be obtained via a Lore Object on Nar Shaddaa.
  • The “Species: Trandoshan” Codex Entry has been added to the game, and can be obtained by killing a Trandoshan on Belsavis.

Thank you all for your reports!

-tw

freek_ish
04.21.2014 , 07:08 AM | #275
Hello fellow Codex hunters!

Tait just posted this earlier this month to his thread called 'Known Issues'. He also mentions there that they are carefully choosing what to include on that list and what not to. Look what's at the top of the list!!

General
A number of Achievements do not grant as intended.
A number of Codex entries do not grant as intended.

To me, this is a positive sign that they are going to be continuing to fix the codex. Tait if you read this, THANK YOU to you and the developers who are tracking these down and fixing them. Lots of people love to hunt and complete these, and we've never been able to complete them since launch. Please don't stop fixing them, and thanks again!

Sundown
05.28.2014 , 01:29 AM | #276
Sorry for digging out that old thread, but out of curiosity I checked my achievements (didn't pay attention earlier) and found, that for Tatooine my "Sanddemon" is missing, although I finished the class missions of a Sith Warrior for Tatooine - which I think is odd, because the Codex entry should come from a class mission...

I couldn't find any info about how to fix it - do I really need to either level a Knight/Warrior again or join another Knight/Warrior in the quest?

EnmaAii
05.29.2014 , 03:11 AM | #277
try join another Knight/Warrior in the quest

TheIronMonkey
05.29.2014 , 05:48 AM | #278
According to 2.6.1 Patch notes : Jedi Knights and Sith Warriors who have completed The Sand Demon/Demon’s Blood missions will be properly granted the “Bestiary: Sand Demon” Codex entry. Those currently on the missions have had them reset.

??
I don't know if this is a Sith thing, but at the beginning of every game conversation my first thought is "You are so dead"...

freek_ish
09.08.2014 , 11:56 PM | #279
Hey Codex Hunters! A few fixes to the Codex today in patch 2.10

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/9920...es-patch-notes

Satele Shan is listed as fixed for Smugs and Troopers, but she was always bugged on my Knight and Consular too, so I'm not sure if she's fixed for them, and if not - why not?

Tait Watson could you check on Satele Shan for Consular and Trooper please?

Darth_Wicked
09.09.2014 , 12:50 AM | #280
Quote: Originally Posted by freek_ish View Post
Hey Codex Hunters! A few fixes to the Codex today in patch 2.10

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/9920...es-patch-notes

Satele Shan is listed as fixed for Smugs and Troopers, but she was always bugged on my Knight and Consular too, so I'm not sure if she's fixed for them, and if not - why not?

Tait Watson could you check on Satele Shan for Consular and Trooper please?
I could be wrong but I remember always getting the Satele Shan codex entry automatically, upon being hailed via-holo when first entering the Jedi Temple on Tython.

I just mentioned on another thread that for Consulars it was indeed broken... I guess it's fair to assume the latter will be able to acquire it the same way Troopers and Smugglers do.