Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of Missing or Bugged Codex entries from all Planets(Imperium)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
List of Missing or Bugged Codex entries from all Planets(Imperium)

EnmaAii
10.17.2013 , 02:16 PM | #271

EnmaAii
12.28.2013 , 06:41 AM | #272
For holidays i made complete list of codex entries for Jedi Consular [733/958]
I think another class it will be interesting to look too!
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=709623

docnerd
01.25.2014 , 04:39 PM | #273
At risk of necro-ing...

I got the Imperial Scholar title on Korriban. I ran my lvl-55 Sorc through picking up datacrons and killing Klor-slugs with my companion, and picked up The Hate Machine again on a whim. Ran through it solo, did the bonus, got the codex entry for it. I have 100% on codex entries on Korriban now.

For the Yozusk Platesmasher on Dromund Kaas: as far as I could tell while trying to hunt it down, it respawns once a week, on Tuesday after the patches--but ONLY ON THE MAIN INSTANCE. If there are multiple instances of Dromund Kaas, switch to the other instance: a Yozusk Platesmasher will spawn each time there's a new instance, and that might happen several times a day, depending on traffic. I switched to Instance 2, and he was right there just waiting for someone to kill him for the codex/achievement.

freek_ish
04.02.2014 , 02:04 PM | #274
TaitWatson just posted this to one of the other bug report forums. Thanks Tait!

Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post

Just so you all know, there are two Codex fixes coming in 2.7:
  • The “Species: Weequay” Codex Entry has been added to the game, and can be obtained via a Lore Object on Nar Shaddaa.
  • The “Species: Trandoshan” Codex Entry has been added to the game, and can be obtained by killing a Trandoshan on Belsavis.

Thank you all for your reports!

-tw