Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of Missing or Bugged Codex entries from all Planets(Imperium)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
List of Missing or Bugged Codex entries from all Planets(Imperium)

DustinDune
05.20.2013 , 09:31 PM | #251
Quote: Originally Posted by Paladin_Xemo View Post
Sorry if I missed this in an earlier page but is the Quesh codex entry Three Families bugged or can anyone enlighten me on where to find it? Thanks in advance
yes its currently bugged
Mumakil - Pommel - Strakovic - Versingetorix - Shae'vizkil -
Olos'nah - Cortonk - Adorria - Kratzer - Mumakill
Rancorslayer Legacy - The Harbinger
29K+ AP

DustinDune
05.20.2013 , 09:36 PM | #252
Quote: Originally Posted by EnmaAii View Post
Hello

please AmberGreen add problem with bugged/unobtainable codex entries
in "Known In-Game Issues"
this problem exists from start game in 2011 year and creates inconvenience to many people
also deserves attention

this lists of bugs
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=292539
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=104803

AmberGreen (responsible for problems and bugs- employee of Bioware) answer:

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting me. While we do know that there are Codex entries that are bugged, this is not something that belongs on the Known Issues. I've made a post here that clarifies what belongs there and why. Missing Codex entries do not affect gameplay, and we try to ensure that this list doesn't include issues such as this.

Nonetheless, I'll do some talking in the studio and will see if I can get enough solid info to post an update on the forums with regards to what's going on with Codex entries.

Thanks for understanding, and please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
I guess according to Amber, exploring the star wars universe and collecting lore objects giving a back-story behind many characters and locations is not apart of any persons gameplay experience. If it is not considered gameplay, why even have it in game? Why do bugged codex entries not qualify as bugs, yet the few achievement you acknowledge as bugs are on that list (still missing acid stalker from taris)?
Mumakil - Pommel - Strakovic - Versingetorix - Shae'vizkil -
Olos'nah - Cortonk - Adorria - Kratzer - Mumakill
Rancorslayer Legacy - The Harbinger
29K+ AP

Zerlatik
05.30.2013 , 09:47 AM | #253
5/30/2013 patch lists:
Quote:
Exploration and Lore Achievements

Planet Exploration Achievements now display the Macrobinoculars requirements, which were previously hidden.
The "Imperial Explorer of Balmorra" Achievement can now be completed.
The "Loremaster of Nar Shaddaa" Achievement can now be completed, as it no longer requires lore objects which cannot be found. Players who have already met all requirements will automatically be granted the Achievement.
Players who have started or completed the Makeb mission "The Monstrous Mesa of Solida Hesk" now receive the proper Codex entry entitled "Operational Briefing: Makeb Strike Team" which counts towards the completion of the "Loremaster of Makeb" Achievement.
- The "Explorer of Ilum" Achievement can now be completed.
So, we're getting some love here. It's not a full bug squashing team, but at least we've got someone's interest on the patch group.

Here's what that means for Imperial Explorer of Balmorra:

Corrupted Fields
1/2 Farnell Research Facility
Gorinth Canyon
Markaran Plains
1/2 Sobrik
Sundari Flatlands

So, they've added an additional area flag to Sobrik and Farnell Research Facility in Bugtown. The above is on a lvl 40 Sorc with bonus and heroics completed already. Not sure if they trigger if you just go around wandering or not yet.

Macro binoculars are showing up for Balmorra. You have a tally of targets listed under the appropriate Legacy tab for Balmorra. So, no more guessing that you might need the expansion to close out a tab.

Loremaster of Nar Shaddaa was cut down to 3 objects:
Data Slicing
Slave Trading on Nar Shaddaa
The Spice Business

I don't have all 3 yet, so I'll have to see if the lore closes out when I do or not.

Update:
I have just finished Loremaster of Nar Shaddaa. It is correctly updating in both the Legacy achievements and the Planet entry of the Codex now.

Zerlatik
05.31.2013 , 10:17 AM | #254
For the completed Balmorra explorer items:
1. Sobrik: Walk out of town. That's seriously it. Somewhere around the heroic quest NPC you should update Sobrik to 2/2.
2. Farnell Research: Once you land at the bugtown taxi, start running into the lake. When you see the "Exhaustion zone warning", this should update to 2/2 and give you the bottom half of the map.

Nice to have that one finished.

DarthVengeant
06.10.2013 , 07:24 PM | #255
Still cant get "The Infinite Empire" and "The World Razer" as Imperial on Belsavis. Been trying for hours. Not possible as Imperial. I need these two for the Loremaster of Belsavis Achievement.

ArtheReibri
06.14.2013 , 03:36 PM | #256
History of Tatooine still isn't fixed?

EnmaAii
07.01.2013 , 03:08 AM | #257
Codex Entries start fix in Patch 2.2.1 - 6 fixed, 330 still bugged (full list here)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=654989

EnmaAii
07.15.2013 , 01:34 AM | #258
Full list codex fix in Patch 2.2.1 and 2.2.2 (with coordinate)
see in this threat http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=654989&page=2

WarpHole
07.26.2013 , 01:48 AM | #259
In the list you are missing:

Lore
The Infinite Empire

Bestiary
Skel (bugged for Imperials)

EnmaAii
07.28.2013 , 07:04 AM | #260
WarpHole, thanks for info
add in my list
(The Infinite Empire bugged only for imperials too - i have it for republic)