Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of Missing or Bugged Codex entries from all Planets(Imperium)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
List of Missing or Bugged Codex entries from all Planets(Imperium)

SharpG
06.21.2012 , 05:22 PM | #211
Shameless bump :/.. Codex entries are important to more people then you'd think bioware. These have been bugged for 6 months now.. please get a fix in for it

LadyDrusilla
06.21.2012 , 09:13 PM | #212
It is possible to receive Sith Academy, you just have to submit a ticket explaining you didn't get it when you ought to have done. I'm 38/39 for Korriban only missing Imperial Scholar. Apologies if this has been mentioned before. I realise it isn't the same as getting it for yourself in game properly but it's better than nothing.
This blonde loves her Hutts, the bigger, the better.

Twolightsabers
06.21.2012 , 11:26 PM | #213
Quote: Originally Posted by ronerahl View Post
Epic Enemies -
This one is a bit off. Currently I am 100/123. I am only missing 6 codex entries that are obtainable. This brings the total to 106/123. Keep in mind every raid boss has two entries per difficulty here. Obviously, Nightmare Denova does not exist yet, though the entries are to be assumed coded. This gives us 8 additional entries. We are up to 114/123. We are also to assume a 2 hour nightmare clear codex entry. Total is now 115/123. This leaves 7 unknown/bugged/missing/future entries.
My Codex: 9/39[/COLOR]
I have 106/123 and haven't killed hard mode Colonel or Kephess yet due to people on vacation making me 110/123 when people get back; if we correctly add in the 9 not yet available from nightmare denova (including timed run) that gives 119/123. I am however Republic so I'm not sure if you get the same amount or not as an Imperial. I do know for a fact that hard mode Boarding Party does NOT give a title for Storm Squad (CSR said it's a goof and not yet in-game) so there's one for you.

-Quantum-
06.24.2012 , 12:43 AM | #214
Bump. We need that fixed

Pwnzie
06.26.2012 , 10:35 AM | #215
So I decided to fill those codex entries on a new char I've made and on the very first planet there are already two entries that cant be completed?!

Twolightsabers
06.27.2012 , 11:53 AM | #216
Had a few sessions over the past week with some very helpful CSRs who fixed about 29 of my bugged entries and it appears as though there are only 110 entries for epic enemies (not counting nightmare Denova) available. So no need to search for 4 hits that aren't there. On the plus side, while the codex was largely ignored again in thepatch; the 6/7 bug on Belsavis for Republic was fixed to now show 6/6.

deathtroopersxx
06.28.2012 , 10:51 AM | #217
Quote: Originally Posted by SharpG View Post
Shameless bump :/.. Codex entries are important to more people then you'd think bioware. These have been bugged for 6 months now.. please get a fix in for it
more bumping. the hell is wrong with bioware? you give us a codex but wont fix it when it's bugged. I would rather not have to fill out a ticket for the sith academy or any codex entries because it deserves being fixed.

MandalorBuster
06.29.2012 , 12:54 AM | #218
I have all codex entries for Nar Shaddaa except for the Gen Dai species....
SWTOR CE
LvL 50 Juggernaut Carlus
LvL 50 Powertech Mooninite
Server: The Bastion

-Quantum-
06.29.2012 , 11:51 AM | #219
So is there an updated list of all bugged codex entries for the moment?

Forgot to add - for Empire player

LJAJ
07.04.2012 , 03:14 PM | #220
What a piss take having bugged codex enties. You would think they would check them to see if they work "before" they release it to the public. I would not mind a few mistakes but this is shocking.