Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of Missing or Bugged Codex entries from all Planets(Imperium)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
List of Missing or Bugged Codex entries from all Planets(Imperium)

Maranea
02.24.2012 , 04:30 AM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by Slopster View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by WolfpackAW View Post
I created such a thread for Republic players: See link below:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=292539
Thanks for this, and sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately neither thread seems very helpful; they only have a handful of entries and aren't getting updated.

Quote: Originally Posted by Nerghal View Post
In case someone missed this, it seems BW is aware of the missing codex entries...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=260371
Seems like a standard reply to me. I'm sure they're aware of it, but whether it (all) gets fixed before 2013 is the real question.

Slopster
02.25.2012 , 02:18 PM | #132
I don't think they care. We've never gotten a Dev comment acknowledging problems with the Codex (only customer service droids).

It's not on the known issues list, which means its not high priority. It's funny I can overlook every other flaw with the game and this is the one that bugs me the most.
Slopster 55 JS / Slop 55 JK / Slew 55 SM / Sloppily 55 TR
Slather 55 SW / Slopstar 55 SI / Sludgy 55 BH / Slot 55 IA
Stay Classy
Prophecy of the Five (PVP-EST)

LostInd
02.25.2012 , 03:22 PM | #133
I would like to add from Epic Enemies: SSQ (the final boss of Boadring Party) and the one from Foundry Hard Mode get no entry
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Jenovan
02.28.2012 , 09:03 AM | #134
The Spice Business entry for Nar Shaddaa has been found. It's in Network Access sector, Secured Systems (the westernmost district on the map), on a datapad in a room behind a med droid.

Edit: Whoops, seems that this has been posted already. But I added a bit more clarification on the location, since we spent a while trying to understand the directions in the guide. :P
Ebon Hawk * The Thirteenth Legion * RP/Social/Casual
Kjara | Avidior | Mizret | Ysmena
Forging Fortune * Aviditas

Razzann
02.28.2012 , 05:02 PM | #135
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenovan View Post
The Spice Business entry for Nar Shaddaa has been found. It's in Network Access sector, Secured Systems (the westernmost district on the map), on a datapad in a room behind a med droid.

Edit: Whoops, seems that this has been posted already. But I added a bit more clarification on the location, since we spent a while trying to understand the directions in the guide. :P

^^ Awesome job!

Kungpaoshizi
03.01.2012 , 08:49 AM | #136
i'm pretty sure the revanite one was ok for me?

imperialmerc
03.03.2012 , 01:27 PM | #137
Thanks for the tips. Using this guide I was able to get the Data Slicing and Spice Business codex entries. I suggest using codexrepublica on youtube. I was able to get like 5 more entries using his videos. I also submitted a ticket in-game because the Invasion of Balmorra terminal just isn't there.
Lagro level 60 Mercenary Sezzid level 60 Vanguard
Cezzid level 55 Operative Tuckeer level 55 Gunslinger
Snefru level 55 Sith Juggernaut Kam'ina level 60 Jedi Sentinel
Liadra level 56 Sith Assassin You're going down

drosalion
03.04.2012 , 12:57 AM | #138
Just wondering anyone know where more locations could be that arent on planets?

I currently have 97 (or 98 i forget) out of 105 completed under 'Locations', and have every one filled on every planet (except the bugged one on korriban), and have completely every flashpoint/operation.. so im just wondering what the other 7-8 locations possibly could be :S

Maranea
03.04.2012 , 10:41 PM | #139
Quote: Originally Posted by drosalion View Post
Just wondering anyone know where more locations could be that arent on planets?

I currently have 97 (or 98 i forget) out of 105 completed under 'Locations', and have every one filled on every planet (except the bugged one on korriban), and have completely every flashpoint/operation.. so im just wondering what the other 7-8 locations possibly could be :S
Did you try pvp zones? It wouldn't account for 7-8 locations, but might give you a few more.

In other news, at least they're fixing codex notifications at 50. But not a single peep regarding all those missing and bugged codex entries.

drosalion
03.05.2012 , 03:21 AM | #140
Quote: Originally Posted by Maranea View Post
Did you try pvp zones? It wouldn't account for 7-8 locations, but might give you a few more.
As far as im aware, ive been everywhere (i obviously havent due to the numerous missing locations, unless they're bugged.. but yeh)