Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where cna I find RD-17A Hellfire armor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Where cna I find RD-17A Hellfire armor?

UnleashedSithGod
01.19.2012 , 11:56 PM | #11
Bought helm for like, 6k. Legs for 6k. bracers for 40k (whatevs I'm loaded) and got boots/gloves from somewhere else (Quests somewhere...I think - I can't remember).

Just keep checking the ah for some moron who doesn't know how sought-after this set is.

WTB Chest/belt, Helm of Graush, Imperial.

Zynyzter
01.20.2012 , 12:15 AM | #12
I'm almost sure this question doesn't belong here but it's kind of relevant so I'll ask it anyway..

I really LOVE the Imperial Assault armor set you get at lvl 40.

My question is.. can I replace the mods on that armor with mods from better armor so I can always wear the Imperial Assualt set? ..Or will the level 50 pvp gear eventually be the best gear I can/should wear?

Thanks
Hai

Jovant
01.20.2012 , 02:14 AM | #13
Yes to above question. and for the hellfire gear i found the leggings on an elite mob "Longclaw" (on belsavis) while i was getting a datacon. i brought the bracers/belt/hands on gtn... got remarkably lucky because the set prices where all the set GTN default prices that it gives for open slot items which were all below 10k. been fighting longclaw eversince hoping for a chest/feet drop, if anyone has any new insight on how to get the hellfire chest/feet items would be appreciated
(▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀!!▀Ξ[▀!▀(Θ)▀!▀]Ξ▀!!▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

Flying-Brian
01.20.2012 , 02:20 AM | #14
I got the Helmet, chest and legs from this armor set as random drops on quesh.

There is a champion jedi under a water tower there, and it was there and around there that the 3 parts dropped. I know the champion dropped the helmet, don't remember what mobs dropped the other pieces, but it was all in the same area.

I already had an orange set of bracers and belt from the TD-17 set and do not like the kitchen gloves and boots look the gloves and boots have, so I used ones from a different set.

novok
01.20.2012 , 07:56 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Flying-Brian View Post
I got the Helmet, chest and legs from this armor set as random drops on quesh.

There is a champion jedi under a water tower there, and it was there and around there that the 3 parts dropped. I know the champion dropped the helmet, don't remember what mobs dropped the other pieces, but it was all in the same area.

I already had an orange set of bracers and belt from the TD-17 set and do not like the kitchen gloves and boots look the gloves and boots have, so I used ones from a different set.
Okay sweet ill get it when i get high enough lvl
9/29/11....Always remember...

Rakugan
01.21.2012 , 10:35 AM | #16
k so i went to quesh looking for this champion jedi but could not find him or the water tower you were talking about i found a champion level npc but it was not a jedi it was some twilek under a big water tower looking thing could you please provide coordinates for where this jedi is.

BlueRahja
01.21.2012 , 11:54 AM | #17
I have a confession. I have the hellfire helmet, I get asked where I got it all the time, the confession though is this. I have bought and banked 2 others on the GTN, just to keep it out of the hands of others. Its so rare and I look so cool, I don't want to share. I combine it with the Raider chest armor (brown and blue like the helmet) and the elite mercenary legs and boots, as well as the light side vendor gladiator gauntlets. I look like a mandalorian cowboy, blue denim armor legs, brown duster, bad mutha brown and blue mando helmet.

Good luck to people not on Rubat Crystal, its definitely a world drop so hopefully you pick it up cheap when one is found. To those on Rubat Crystal....yeah im sorry.
'"\\=<<>>=//"'
"There's no use running, you'll only die tired."

Flying-Brian
01.21.2012 , 03:31 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Rakugan View Post
k so i went to quesh looking for this champion jedi but could not find him or the water tower you were talking about i found a champion level npc but it was not a jedi it was some twilek under a big water tower looking thing could you please provide coordinates for where this jedi is.

Off the top of my head, if you go to the 1st (and only?) taxi post from the main base.
Head Northwest to the corner of the map. The water tower is on a raised section, and the champion is in the Northwest corner of it. If you are doing the quesh planet quest, you have to be in this area for 1 part of it.

Gemeril
02.05.2012 , 02:08 PM | #19
Got the orange chest on Quesh from a named guy. Where you run into the first bonus chain on the planet. He was on a raised area(battlement).

karimi
02.05.2012 , 05:17 PM | #20
Finished my set, unfortunately, I dont think will get much play time as I'm starting to wear my epic sets really sad about this.