Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EU Servers

vikke
12.13.2011 , 06:10 PM | #1
I was looking at the server list and noticed there arent any EU servers online? Why is that? Doesnt that punish European Early Access players? They have to play in US servers and in 6 days they'll have to roll a new char or keep playing over the ocean and suffer the extra lag.

Winnum
12.13.2011 , 06:14 PM | #2
Agreed. EU servers up in the next round of Early Access guys. We paid money too.

Just not cricket otherwise.
*sips tea* Cheery Bye!

GymQuirk
12.13.2011 , 06:18 PM | #3
There are plenty of EU servers running.

The website's server status page is mildly broken just now: The EU servers are listed with "N/A" as the timezone.

In-game, there is a separate page for EU servers that looks reasonably active.

Aldan
12.13.2011 , 06:19 PM | #4
It would be nice if BW could confirm EU servers are up though, just to put our minds to rest

Aldan
12.13.2011 , 06:21 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Winnum View Post
Agreed. EU servers up in the next round of Early Access guys. We paid money too.

Just not cricket otherwise.
Come on mate, let's fight the british stereotype (Just not cricket) we can be cool... do kids still say "cool"? lol

Dekadez
12.13.2011 , 06:21 PM | #6
EU Servers are online wankers. Don't trust the Server Status forum page. There are plenty of EU servers up and nearly all US and EU servers are Light or Standard population, instead of Full or Medium.

Noviru
12.13.2011 , 06:22 PM | #7
Hey everyone,

As it's been mentioned, there is a slight error with the European severs showin up with "N/A" as the timezone. For your convenience [and to help quell any concern], David Bass has posted a list of current EU servers.

Hope this helps!

vikke
12.13.2011 , 06:22 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by GymQuirk View Post
There are plenty of EU servers running.

The website's server status page is mildly broken just now: The EU servers are listed with "N/A" as the timezone.

In-game, there is a separate page for EU servers that looks reasonably active.

Ok, thanks

Oldone
12.13.2011 , 06:23 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Aldan View Post
It would be nice if BW could confirm EU servers are up though, just to put our minds to rest
So telling you that several of my guildies are playing on the Legions of Lettow (EU-PvP) server wont do?
Member of
E X I L E S
EU Sith Moderate Guild

Website | Facebook

Winnum
12.13.2011 , 06:28 PM | #10
No! I'm all about reinforcing that stereotype. Like all the British people in Star Wars who are all evil except for Obi Wan.

I want to wander around the galaxy looking at things and going ' I like this I think we'l take it' just like we did with America and India and Australia and other places before we became complacent and corrupt and get kicked out again.

Wait where was I going with this?

Oh well more tea vicar?
*sips tea* Cheery Bye!