Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Veela is the place for Large Scale Open World PvP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Veela is the place for Large Scale Open World PvP

CommanderChronos
12.13.2011 , 06:08 PM | #1
Updated December 166h - 0930 EST (US)

At the current count the Republic outnumber the Sith, but from recent intel a couple large Republic guilds left, and alot of Sith guilds jumped in, but the Republic side still has a noticeable advantage.

Veela is going to be the primary server for large scale open world PvP.

No crappy unorganized guilds here, or you will get rolled.

Only guilds that are serious about large scale PvP.

Quote: Originally Posted by Laylyn View Post
Yeah, Veela has some really great pvp guilds there, blue side.

/jealous
Quote: Originally Posted by Triiipledot View Post
Dusk till Dawn PvP Sith Guild is now going to Veela, cant wait to see you guys on the battlefield!
Quote: Originally Posted by rgonz View Post
Cant wait to get my inv for early access, ill be rolling veela with a few friends and looking forward to helping this server stand out. Sorry you republic players but My Sniper will be something u will grow to hate and my name will be the most feared Taboo to all the republic
Quote: Originally Posted by Insomune View Post
Veela is ready for some blood to be spilled, after rising from the depths of the spiritworld following her murder by her husband. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Veela_Ordo

Starting today we will sacrifice Republic lives to our Mandalorian Queen, Veela. The blood lust will not end anytime in the foreseeable future. In fact, it's the Empires turn to reign supreme for the next 1,000 years or so....

Nah, but all things a side, I'm super-excited for our server. It seems to have a ton of potential to be one of the top PvP BG and Open World Servers.

All I know is we have 50+ members starting today that are rolling hard, fast and mean. So be ready. Dirty or clean, 5h!tz getting stained blood red baby.
Quote: Originally Posted by Shivire View Post
Honestly, I personally can speak for Death's Fist, MF, MERC, and CotF on Veela. They're all very organised, probably the only true "zerg guild" on the server so far is Starfleet Dental (Goonswarm). But, all they have is numbers. So, all you idiots talking out your asses about zerg guilds when you don't know a damned thing about any of the guilds on this server, either need to learn what a zerg guild is, or learn to keep your mouth shut, because it will only get you in trouble throughout life.
Quote: Originally Posted by Trezik View Post
If that Tat kill session is any indication, Veela is definitely going to be the PvP server of choice.
Quote: Originally Posted by Pauleh View Post
Prepare for 3:1 Sith/Republic ratio change :P

Quote: Originally Posted by Solvarn View Post
The Sith on Veela are in danger and they badly need reinforcements. Even if you are foolish enough to dismiss the BrotherHood, and this would be an error, Starfleet Dental alone has so many members that they are needed to create overflow guilds because they are reaching the 500 member cap on guild population.

If what these simple people say is true, the server is full of incompetent Republic zergs ripe for the taking. What a wonderful environment for an untested Sith guild to make their mark.

I wouldn't begin to question the motives behind all of these tasteless comments but to be quite clear the BrotherHood certainly does not exist to fit into the definition of what you consider "good" or "bad". You will either fight with us, against us, or watch helplessly on the sidelines. What anyone says is of very little consequence, events will unfold and we will see who is right and who is left.

To those about to die, I salute you.
Quote: Originally Posted by Insomune View Post
/salute Purplepaws

It's getting exciting peoples [=

Lots of heat on the forums, lots of fire in our Imperial blood. Lots of lives to be taken, over and over.

I plan to /wave at most of our adversaries and gun strictly for Goon Squad (Starfleet Dental), 110% all day, everyday, live stream of the bloodshed once they catch a few of us MF'ers in levels.

Quote: Originally Posted by driddo View Post
hahahaha lets get ruin and ebonwhore on this server also
Quote: Originally Posted by nightmagnets View Post
Everyone's getting all up in arms about a brilliant post. These guys want to bring prospective PvP'ers to their server and make sure there is a healthy world pvp environment. I will say though, you have me worried about this being a RPpvp situation that I don't want to be involved in hahaha. Our guild was going to roll on Hedarr Soongh and once we noticed how great our queue times would be on Veela, we're making the switch. We won't be huge, but you'll get to know us. Same group of guys I've been dominating PvP with for the last 6 years. See you guys out there, should be a good time.
Quote: Originally Posted by Pitfall_CCN View Post
heard Veela was the place to be. This is where I'll make my home.

Empire Ftw!
A taste of Veela's Open world PvP
Codename: The BrotherHood an Elite Trooper only Republic Unit
Server - Veela | IGN: Chronos

Pauleh
12.13.2011 , 06:14 PM | #2

CommanderChronos
12.13.2011 , 06:16 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Pauleh View Post

Bring it, that's just more **** to kill.

Rommeleous
12.13.2011 , 06:18 PM | #4
Ready to take down some Sith no matter the odds.
The BrotherHood
An Elite Trooper-Only Republic PVP Unit
Rank: Staff Sergeant- Element: Titan Company, 2nd Platoon, Black Sheep Squad
--> Recruitment Thread <--

CplMacDonald
12.13.2011 , 06:19 PM | #5
Discipline vs Superior numbers? We got this. Organization is where it counts. For the Brotherhood, sir!
Rank: Soldier - Element: Titan Company, 3rd Platoon, Nova Squad
Recruitment Thread

Trezik
12.13.2011 , 06:21 PM | #6
If that Tat kill session is any indication, Veela is definitely going to be the PvP server of choice.
Rank: Sergeant - Element: Titan Company, 2nd Platoon, BlackSheep Squad
[Recruitment Thread]

CHRISGG
12.13.2011 , 06:22 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by CommanderChronos View Post
As of now, the Republic outnumber the Sith in Veela, so we need more Sith.

Veela is going to be the primary server for large scale open world PvP.

No crappy small unorganized guilds here, or you will get rolled.

Only guilds that are serious about large scale PvP.
Large scale guilds are crappy by definition. There's no way you can pack a guild with a lot of players without it being full of turds. Sorry.
AKA Faction
50 Sage, Wound in the Force
Check out my YouTube channel, tons of SW:TOR videos!

CommanderChronos
12.13.2011 , 06:28 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by CHRISGG View Post
Large scale guilds are crappy by definition. There's no way you can pack a guild with a lot of players without it being full of turds. Sorry.

Just because your guild is bad at organization and no one wants to join does not mean that all large guilds are bad.

Or if your guileless, or have never been in a decent guild, then you have no right to speculate on anything that you know nothing about.

I will admit there are alot of large guilds out there that treat there guild like a pyramid scheme, and they give us larger more organized and professional guilds a bad name.

But I can assure you that we choose Quality over Quantity, we decline over half our apps, but even then the amount of apps you decline does not really matter, we just have alot of good people that want to be in our guild. Sorry

Laylyn
12.13.2011 , 06:35 PM | #9
Yeah, Veela has some really great pvp guilds there, blue side.

/jealous
Build a man a fire and you warm him for a night. Set a man on fire and you warm him for a lifetime...
Laylyn of HAUNT www.ghost-pa.com
Belgoth's Beacon's Community Forums
http://www.belgothsbeacon.com/forum/index.php

Trezik
12.13.2011 , 06:41 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by CHRISGG View Post
Man, the delusions the horrible zerg guilds have are cute
Man, the delusions ignorant repliers have are cute.
Rank: Sergeant - Element: Titan Company, 2nd Platoon, BlackSheep Squad
[Recruitment Thread]