Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Satele?

DarthVarrak
01.01.2012 , 11:58 PM | #11
Mako is where it's at man, any customization she is gorgeous.
Vendri Aybara, Level 50 Bodyguard Merc
<Because Good Is Dumb>
Iron Citadel

acheros
01.01.2012 , 11:59 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Osthyvel View Post
Am I the only one who's noticed that in-game she looks considerably older than in the cinematics? In the cinematics she looks no older than 25 tops, while I would deem the in-game Satele to be at least 40.
if i have my time line correct, the cinematics WERE years ago. The cinematics depict the start of the war and the return of the sith empire.

In game, we're in the middle stages of the conflict.

Rikalonius
01.01.2012 , 11:59 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by WizardB View Post
Is it just me or is Satele really, really, REALLY hot?
She's a Mike India Lima Foxtrot (wouldn't let me type that acronym, lol) literally. At least Yoda had the decency of being celebit while asking Jedi in his regime to be so. Satele has kids. She's getting on in years though. She looked good in the Alderaan video.

zImperium
01.01.2012 , 11:59 PM | #14
There's this old chick on Coriella, its about 25% way in, damn, she got back.
<Aisthesis> Mebell (Sh), Ci'kengo (Co), Liex (Sa), Shaoqiang (Va), Djinerious (Sc), Aescinn (47 Gu), Auress (53 Se)
<Antithesis> Imdinia (Po), Shorya (As), Liniassa (Ju), Toshir (Sn)
Beta Tested: Original & Regulator (Starfighter Expansion) (My FAQ!)

Turando
01.02.2012 , 12:00 AM | #15
Smokin hot.

I have been severely disappointed I don't get to see her more often in my class story. Boo.

Rikalonius
01.02.2012 , 12:01 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by acheros View Post
if i have my time line correct, the cinematics WERE years ago. The cinematics depict the start of the war and the return of the sith empire.

In game, we're in the middle stages of the conflict.
The game is post cinematics. The cinematics, like the timeline, was relased from newest to oldest. Decieved was the most recent event, the Korriban return the oldest, with Satele being a padawan.

J-Sheridan
01.02.2012 , 12:02 AM | #17
The cinematics take places ages before we arrive. As a matter of fact the actual player stories take place over the course of months if not years based on what I have seen.

Empire - You arrive on Balmorra just as Darth Arrives and the place is fairly weak

Republic - You arrive much later at kill that Darth and it's a warzone

Effectively, BW have made a game where all 8 stories tell 8 different perspectives on the entire galactic conflict.

acheros
01.02.2012 , 12:09 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Rikalonius View Post
The game is post cinematics. The cinematics, like the timeline, was relased from newest to oldest. Decieved was the most recent event, the Korriban return the oldest, with Satele being a padawan.
Still right, though. the "aged up" appearance of satele was on purpose because we ARE later in the timeline.

Bgiffo
01.02.2012 , 02:09 AM | #19
I think we all know who the sexiest character in the game is.

Khem Val.

cdstephen
01.02.2012 , 02:13 AM | #20
She's a ****.
The HK droid that absolutely no one likes.