Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Support wait time unacceptable

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Support wait time unacceptable

Phrygian
12.13.2011 , 06:07 PM | #1
I pre-ordered months ago.

I entered my pre-order code.

Now, no emails from Origin (none whatsoever), my card has not been charged for the game, I have no code to enter. All I have is an order number which is useless because Origin's support is on hold for upwards of 4 hours.

My brother in law is in the same boat. Origin has NOT sent out the codes needed to coplete account registration, and as far as I know, will not do so u til Friday morning.

I am beyond pissed right now. If this is the kind of support we can expect from this game, I may think twice about playing it.

What do we do?????

Allibert
12.13.2011 , 06:08 PM | #2
Nothing.
In war there is no good or evil from the instant you enter into a war, both sides are evil

Phrygian
12.13.2011 , 06:10 PM | #3
Do you really need to troll the support forums where people are upset?

If you have nothing useful to say, don't say anything.

Sunsliver
12.13.2011 , 06:10 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Phrygian View Post
I pre-ordered months ago.

I entered my pre-order code.

Now, no emails from Origin (none whatsoever), my card has not been charged for the game, I have no code to enter. All I have is an order number which is useless because Origin's support is on hold for upwards of 4 hours.

My brother in law is in the same boat. Origin has NOT sent out the codes needed to coplete account registration, and as far as I know, will not do so u til Friday morning.

I am beyond pissed right now. If this is the kind of support we can expect from this game, I may think twice about playing it.

What do we do?????
Calm down.

Go to Account Management --> Pre Order.

Does it say you have Early Access? It will also have your color stone listed.

If so you are good to go. you only need to wait for the email. The EARLY ACCESS Email. Not the PRE ORDER EMAIL.

NOTE: The Code Redemption will be greyed out. Do not even worry about that until December 20th. That is when you will use that. you do not need to complete those steps UNTIL December 20th. By then, I promise you will have the correct code to put in there

Phrygian
12.13.2011 , 06:17 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Sunsliver View Post
Calm down.

Go to Account Management --> Pre Order.

Does it say you have Early Access? It will also have your color stone listed.

If so you are good to go. you only need to wait for the email. The EARLY ACCESS Email. Not the PRE ORDER EMAIL.

NOTE: The Code Redemption will be greyed out. Do not even worry about that until December 20th. That is when you will use that. you do not need to complete those steps UNTIL December 20th. By then, I promise you will have the correct code to put in there
Thank you so much. I appreciate the information. Pity they didn't make that clearer on the site. I am not to worried about the early access, I was worried that my order had been cancelled.

Thanks again.