Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jawa balloon in Tatooine disappeared WHILE riding it!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Jawa balloon in Tatooine disappeared WHILE riding it!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

01.03.2012 , 02:03 AM | #21
There's more than one balloon.
If you follow one that doesn't despawn, from the datacron site, to the climb-on point, and you get on that one, you don't have a problem.

If you're on a bugged one, and head straight back to the climb on point, and grab the next balloon, you'll always be on a bugged one.

01.03.2012 , 07:34 PM | #22
That isn't true i just had it despawn on me and it was the one coming from the sand crawler

01.03.2012 , 07:36 PM | #23
It's not exactly optional.

For bounty-hunters the blue shard is needed to get the best in-game Relic right now.

Maybe it's an option to suck, I s'pose.

01.04.2012 , 11:52 AM | #24
I laughed my *** off yesterday seeing two Imps fall out of the sky while I was stalking them. Killed them a couple times after for funnies.

Right now I'm riding the Jawa Balloon with fingers crossed.

01.05.2012 , 08:59 AM | #25
And it looks like it's my turn. It disappeared at exactly 8:30 am server time.

01.05.2012 , 06:01 PM | #26
Throwing my hat into the ring of frustration. Going to try the strategy posted above, following a balloon that didn't "pop" back to the boarding point. What else do I have to do for the next hour or so huh?...

01.05.2012 , 06:07 PM | #27
Happened to me as well with a couple other peeps in the balloon at same time. Went again solo and got the datacrons. seems to be hit or miss. Definetely a bug.

01.05.2012 , 09:01 PM | #28
Got to the crawler the next try using that tip above, now my frustration is with the red datacron, I can't drop to that platform to save my life becasue it can't drop straight down, it always moves forward and overshoots. But I guess that is off-topic.

01.05.2012 , 10:39 PM | #29
as of 8:35pm PST it just went poof also about 15% way to go to the Blue Shard datacron. I have a hunch the path it's taking has a dead zone mid air. please CSR fix this

01.07.2012 , 02:38 AM | #30
it is 3:36 Am, Eastern Time, Saw the Datacron and everything and Poof, Balloon is gone right from my feet. BW please fix this. I hate waiting for it again and again yes first time i got pushed off, pvp baby
"I've one of those faces that used to appear familiar to everyone."
―Boba Fett