Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I Love Corso Riggs

JakeLightbearer
12.29.2011 , 07:36 PM | #11
Wow...

I think Corso's a great companion personality-wise, but...

/inb4 "Team Corso"

silvershadows
12.29.2011 , 07:36 PM | #12
Spoiler

Haha yea that had me laughing pretty hard. I do occasionally find myself talking to him, so sometimes he says the most perfect things.

"Corso, I think I'm going to have to rip all my hair out if we have to do one more quest for this Hutt."

"Anything you want, captain."
Sage - Sentinel - Commando - ScoundrelPowertech - Operative - Marauder - Sorcerer
Highjinks - Flashfire Ace - Saberwing
Cadera Legacy The Ebon Hawk

Check out my series of Mandalorian novels HERE.

silvershadows
12.29.2011 , 07:38 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by JakeLightbearer View Post
Wow...

I think Corso's a great companion personality-wise, but...

/inb4 "Team Corso"
Hey, gimmie a break. It's not like there's any other hot man-candy for the women in this galaxy! My poor commando.
Sage - Sentinel - Commando - ScoundrelPowertech - Operative - Marauder - Sorcerer

archaichoney
12.29.2011 , 08:26 PM | #14
I am also a Corso lover! And the dreads, so perfect. The ladies DO need some man candy in this game for sure and hats off to BioWare for makin' him hawt!
Utz Wartooth - Wall of Light

Luckeyduckey
12.29.2011 , 08:28 PM | #15
He's...annoying. Thats all. But compared to Kaliyo, who's always like "Crippes!" He's pretty cool. But he'll be bantha fodder once I've got ma wook.
Extermination
Extinctiøn
Terrørist

silvershadows
12.29.2011 , 08:35 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Luckeyduckey View Post
He's...annoying. Thats all. But compared to Kaliyo, who's always like "Crippes!" He's pretty cool. But he'll be bantha fodder once I've got ma wook.
My wookie does all my crafting for me. That's all the big walking carpet is good for!

reisereise
12.29.2011 , 08:55 PM | #17
Corso is my bro, we both enjoy helping the less fortunate but both agree when some of the sick and twisted people we come across need to die. And he's always supportive when its time to coerce a broad

+1 for Corso!
bros before h*'s!

Corran
12.29.2011 , 09:17 PM | #18
bowdaar and corso get the exact same abilities. the only difference is bowdaar gets a charge, corso a harpoon. corso uses aim gear - basically trooper vanguard. the wookie uses strength gear which and oddly enough strength based shield generators

because of the strength thig, it's actually easier to gear up bowdaar as everyone and their mother is a freaking jedi knight and i'm on my 4th char over 30 with two over 40 and i swear to you right now - 50% of all drops i see in the game are medium and heavy strength armor.

from a pure min/max perspective corso has an edge due to harpoon allowing you to pull that single patrol away from a pack and to pull mobs in to you so you have to move less - provided you control it manually. they are on equal footing in terms of mitigation if using the same level of gear and appropriate for them.

it's a matter of flavor, but i do say that everytime corso does a yeehaa i wish he had been voiced over by nathan fillion
"No one makes a victim of folks I'm sworn to protect." - Corran Horn
http://www.twitch.tv/dixa1

StealthNerf
12.29.2011 , 09:20 PM | #19
Dear Corso,

Your body popped so nicely after I ejected you out the airlock.

Now Risha fights by my side in that skimpy slave outfit I gave her.

Love,

Llelaena

Quote: Originally Posted by Corran View Post

because of the strength thig, it's actually easier to gear up bowdaar as everyone and their mother is a freaking jedi knight and i'm on my 4th char over 30 with two over 40 and i swear to you right now - 50% of all drops i see in the game are medium and heavy strength armor.
Gearing up Risha is easiest because you just give her all your old mods.

silvershadows
12.29.2011 , 09:38 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by StealthNerf View Post
Dear Corso,

Your body popped so nicely after I ejected you out the airlock.

Now Risha fights by my side in that skimpy slave outfit I gave her.

Love,

Llelaena

Gearing up Risha is easiest because you just give her all your old mods.
I want to throw Risha out the airlock. Maybe then she'd lose those gaudy purple rings and that ugly *** pink suit she wears.