Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Sith Lords Left out?

ShinjiruTenshi
12.29.2011 , 11:57 PM | #11
From what I know "Kotor2 / The Sith Lords" was made by Obsidian, and NOT Bioware. So why would Bioware care for the story of Kotor2?

Amien
12.29.2011 , 11:58 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Hammerstrike View Post
With the miraluka homeworld consumed of all life. Hence visas sole surviving. Isn't that the same dark energy the emperor used to become imortal. Is the emperor as a character linked to the events of kotor2 somehow down the line. I would like to think kotor2 plot somehow comes to the fore in a future expansion.
No, Darth Nihilius did that. How ever the current empower did something similar (although the planet he killed wasn't full of force sensitives).
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
New Thread:http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=297

Temeluchus
12.30.2011 , 12:06 AM | #13
I'll be as spoiler free as possible, but I wouldn't count out seeing references to events or characters from the games and comics and possible character cameos.
"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.

ShinjiruTenshi
12.30.2011 , 12:10 AM | #14
I have played Kotor2 myself but since it's developed (and rushed) by Obsidian I doubt Bioware (Who did Kotor1 and does SWTOR) will really care for it. I could be wrong though!

darth_kodos
12.30.2011 , 02:56 AM | #15
to be honest though, and i know the thread is meant to be about KOTOR II, but what happened to juhani, and jolee? ive read the revan book, and it mentions them, but thats it
i love lightsabers

blooddodo
12.30.2011 , 03:09 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by ShinjiruTenshi View Post
I have played Kotor2 myself but since it's developed (and rushed) by Obsidian I doubt Bioware (Who did Kotor1 and does SWTOR) will really care for it. I could be wrong though!
That is no excuse, the KotOR 2 storyline is part of the official cannon.
You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?
dA gallery