Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Abandon mission ...

hiddenpuudji
01.02.2012 , 02:35 PM | #11
same problem. I'll list a few when I get home from work but I've tried reseting it and nothign works to abandon. I currently have about 5 quests that are grey and un-abandonable.
╟╣|||||||||φ╟╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Puudji - Sorc - Nadd's Sarcophagus

DuriZap
01.06.2012 , 02:17 PM | #12
Just fix this already, I have about 10 mission I can't abandon, excluding class quests.

Claths
01.12.2012 , 12:59 AM | #13
Same here, just found my self accepting a mission in imperial fleet that is for 20 levels lower then i am, which also can not be abandoned. Very annoying.

Torathin
01.15.2012 , 09:53 AM | #14
I attempted to finish off the mission but it ended up being a part of a questline. I had to do around 5 further quests to be able to abandon the next step.

Also there is one, "Stay Frosty" that requires me to go to an area I cannot (Tavis's ship - there is a red gate preventing me from entering because I finished the main questline).

I understand wanting to prevent players from unknowingly dropping important quest, but once it turns grey, you need to let players drop any quest as long as it's not related to something mandatory such as companions - but these are usually labeled class quests.

BeleranEffect
01.15.2012 , 11:20 AM | #15
These quests are part of the planets plot. It seems as though a lot of planets have their own story lines. That's why they are undroppable.

DameonLG
01.15.2012 , 01:08 PM | #16
I'm having this problem as well, and the more missions I get, the more of a problem it becomes. I worry eventually I won't have enough space to accept new ones.