Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Abandon mission ...

Paskem
12.29.2011 , 05:26 PM | #1
Right now its not possible to abandon any mission you want.

I can not phantom what went through mind of person that decidd this, but decision is terrible.

Basicly I have to go back into low lvl areas and do grey quests simlpy because I can not abandon those missions.

Any ETA on when this situatin will be mended ?

Matafaka
12.29.2011 , 05:28 PM | #2
Can you give a specific example of a quest that you couldn't abandon? Maybe I've just been lucky or ignorant, but I haven't run into that issue.
Mata <Force>
Wound in the Force

Soulfighter
12.31.2011 , 10:48 PM | #3
i currently have 9 missions i can't abandon, fix this please !

i'd like to quest a bit and i don't want to go back doing long, annoying and completly useless missions.

Colow_Leper
12.31.2011 , 10:52 PM | #4
Is it that the missions are important to the plot in some way? For instance the ones that give you companions?

If it's one of those - or part of a chain containing that sort of thing, it might explain the blocking of the "abandon" function.

And, in the great scheme of things, if you can't abandon it - would it really hurt to whizz back and do them?
Didn't we just leave this party?

Psyra
01.01.2012 , 04:28 PM | #5
I'll list one: Repub side, Nar Shaddaa, "Double Negative". Can't abandon and have had it stuck there since shortly after launch. it's not a class quest and I loathe heading back to NS for any reason.

Colow_Leper
01.01.2012 , 09:34 PM | #6
It still might be something important to the plot - no matter how badly you dislike the place!
Didn't we just leave this party?

Tierdal
01.02.2012 , 01:35 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Paskem View Post

I can not phantom what went through mind of person that decidd this, but decision is terrible.

Basicly I have to go back into low lvl areas and do grey quests simlpy because I can not abandon those missions.

you mean...fathom?

Kinwood
01.02.2012 , 02:03 PM | #8
Yes, he meant fathom.

Yogol
01.02.2012 , 02:24 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Paskem View Post

Same problem here, 5 missions... grey to me, impossible to abandon. Very, very annoying, since you can only have 25 quests in your log
Yogol. Rebel without a cause. Often without a clue too.
Founder of The Fruitfly Guild, the one-day-beta-guild for one-day-beta-characters.

DarthOrel
01.02.2012 , 02:33 PM | #10
Im having the same issues... and some of these missions are impossible to finish... when you get to the mission point there is a red wall blocking the way saying: "You are not allowed in this phase at this time"...

Got 2 bonus missions on this situation, please let us abandon any quest ?!