Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Grace Period needed when first loading into Warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Grace Period needed when first loading into Warzones

Xandes
12.29.2011 , 05:08 PM | #1
Several times now I have been kicked out of a Warzone for not leaving the safe area, when I haven't even loaded in yet.

My computer is by no means horrible, but sometimes loading takes longer than normal. When this happens upon first loading into a warzone, I load in, see a message that I will be kicked for not leaving the area, and am kicked before I can even move.

This needs to be addressed, make the period for being kicked a little longer, only for players who are just entering. It is fine for respawning and such (unless the bikes bug out in Alderaan and you can't leave, but that's a different issue).

So please, do something about this, not only do I not get to play in the Warzone, I also have to waste time running through the spaceport and getting back to my ship, and traveling back to whatever planet I was questing on.
-=The Skyworth Legacy of The Shadowlands=-
*Kardi - Scoundrel* | Tavox - Sentinel | Vadaris - Sage | Renoit - Vanguard
Elipsus - Juggernaut | Wesh - Sniper | Ekks - Assassin | Xandes - Mercenary

FoE_Jarcus
12.29.2011 , 05:11 PM | #2
2 minutes before the match starts, 30 second aft timer.... I think you need a better computer....

Darth_Vicente
12.29.2011 , 05:13 PM | #3
The issue I have is that semi-invisible door. I've been kicked from a warzone because I didn't "Leave the safe zone" when it wouldn't drop the shield so I could enter.
Grand Lord of The Sovereign Aeons Server: Ebon Hawk
The Kinslayer Legacy
Darth Nšeblis | Darth Lanfear| Lord Ra'hvin| Cipher Agent Aludra| Ziare, Imperial Loyalist|Apprentice Telv'isa'sdra|Apprentice Gwynofar|Master Lews-Therin

OSUNightfall
12.29.2011 , 05:15 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Vicente View Post
The issue I have is that semi-invisible door. I've been kicked from a warzone because I didn't "Leave the safe zone" when it wouldn't drop the shield so I could enter.
This is a known issue on a couple of the spawn points. Not sure about the load screen, but if it's a problem you should post a ticket, assuming your pc meets minimum reqs.
"If command wanted your opinion on ethics they'd promote you to general." - Strenif

Vlaid
12.29.2011 , 05:16 PM | #5
Personally I hate the running into the shield until it opens system.

I equally hate riding around on a speeder for half a minute doing loops for some unknown reason.

Xandes
12.29.2011 , 05:18 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by FoE_Jarcus View Post
2 minutes before the match starts, 30 second aft timer.... I think you need a better computer....
And if I enter a match in progress?
-=The Skyworth Legacy of The Shadowlands=-
*Kardi - Scoundrel* | Tavox - Sentinel | Vadaris - Sage | Renoit - Vanguard
Elipsus - Juggernaut | Wesh - Sniper | Ekks - Assassin | Xandes - Mercenary