Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which pvp dev decided this?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Which pvp dev decided this?

krakken
12.29.2011 , 05:05 PM | #1
Give melee longer ranged attacks than ranged. What a fool of an idea and its ruining small arena fights.
BH from the word go.....and here is a video of my killing technique.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuigcXvcy1A

Vlaid
12.29.2011 , 05:07 PM | #2
Of all the things that might be distressing in PVP, this is the least of anyone's concerns.

Cadaei
12.29.2011 , 05:17 PM | #3
I wondered if people here would be as apples to oranges as they were on the WoW forums.
⊥ Peace, T Passion
Passion ⇒ Strength, Strength ⇒ Power, Power ⇒ Victory
Victory ⊨ (chains ≡ broken)
∴ Force ⇒ (freedom ≡ me)

OSUNightfall
12.29.2011 , 05:20 PM | #4
You'll have to be more specific than this if you want anyone to take you seriously. Not every ranged class is meant to be 100% effective at 30m, nor are all melee classes meant to be 100% ineffective at 30m. What in particular do you think is imbalanced?
"If command wanted your opinion on ethics they'd promote you to general." - Strenif

Thaonnor
12.29.2011 , 05:22 PM | #5
I'd be interested in hearing you explain what you mean rather than making a blanket statement....

RangKer
12.29.2011 , 05:23 PM | #6
I'm guessing it probably the gap closures, which are a pain, but can be easilly countered. But as I said I'm only guessing here.
[ S Y N E X U S ]
[ D E V A R O N I A N ]

Lerdoc
12.29.2011 , 05:24 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by krakken View Post
Give melee longer ranged attacks than ranged. What a fool of an idea and its ruining small arena fights.
Have anything constructive to say or just want some of us to give you a tissue and a pat in the back?