Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How is the sith?

Dchsknight
12.29.2011 , 04:27 PM | #1
So i jsut got this game. I started playing a Jedi Knight. I really like the class but the story line is killing me.

Does the sith story line get better after getting the war blade? Because I am really not wanting to play a magoo republic...

lordghaleon
12.29.2011 , 04:31 PM | #2
i am playing a sith inquisitor and i am enjoying the story very much. there is a lot of cool lore with it and it has kept me interested in it all the way. im currently level 30 and am greatly looking forward to continuing the story.

Tbagzz
12.29.2011 , 04:35 PM | #3
I like the Jedi knight story it's slow at first but picks up I'm level 33 almost 34 about to NE the end of act 1

Uhuru
12.29.2011 , 04:37 PM | #4
You would love the Sith then. I'm a total magoo type so I hated being that evil and had to reroll as a Jedi Knight.

The Sith Warrior gives you the chance to be a complete homicidal maniac. Plus, you get to murder Ewoks on tatooine

Varus_Praetor
12.29.2011 , 04:38 PM | #5
SW has the best class story of any I've played so far. Act 1 is absolutely amazing and actually feels epic. The Great Hunt and SI story lines have felt much less compelling.

Ticmoc
12.29.2011 , 04:41 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Uhuru View Post
Plus, you get to murder Ewoks on tatooine
I don't remember this part.

Dchsknight
12.29.2011 , 04:42 PM | #7
And sith warrior is what I want to play. They are the equivalent of the Knight... or is the knight the equivalent of the Warrior... One of life's great questions...

Vexas
12.29.2011 , 04:43 PM | #8
Great Hunt is a little "meh", but the BH companions are (as a group) the best in the game IMO, so make of that what you will. Inquisitor story might be a little standard but it's well done and fun to play through in my opinion. No reference at all for any of the others. Have heard multiple times that agent is fun.
. NOOOOOOOoOoOooooo...!!

thoddiver
12.29.2011 , 04:44 PM | #9
Where was this moved too?

Uhuru
12.29.2011 , 04:44 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Ticmoc View Post
I don't remember this part.
/sigh . . . I need to proofread before hitting submit . . .

I meant Jawas dang it!

sorry to get anyones hopes up